Posted: 5/22/2017 12:23:55 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 12:27:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Surefires makes adapters for this.

I've used them for about 6 months now.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 7:11:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Im same way, the in ear ones wont stay in. Maybe give those ^ a go, otherwise its the over the ear style id guess.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 7:20:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Headphones suck for jogging , at least in my experience. Way too much sweat dripping in and around them. Try the sport ear ones , they seem to work for people that dont like ear buds.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 7:39:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 10:24:38 AM EDT
[#5]
I love when people run with loud music, They are totally unaware of their surroundings. It makes running up behind them and scaring the shit of them pretty easy.

Seriously folks, keep aware of your surroundings when running.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 10:59:13 AM EDT
[#6]
I have 2 pair of the Blueants, and they are great.  Stay in at the gym, and decent battery life.

BA pump
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 7:42:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Sound peats wireless -wireless ear buds
or soundpeats Q900 which is what I use - Q900
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 11:37:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I love when people run with loud music, They are totally unaware of their surroundings. It makes running up behind them and scaring the shit of them pretty easy.

Seriously folks, keep aware of your surroundings when running.
View Quote
I run and bicycle with music; and I only wear one earpiece.  I hate it when faster runners or bicycles pass me and I didn't know they were on the way.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 2:58:53 PM EDT
[#9]
I use the MEE Audio M6. They are cheap and work well once the wire is trained to loop around your ears.

MEE Audio M6

MEE Audio M6 Amazon
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 5:14:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I run and bicycle with music; and I only wear one earpiece.  I hate it when faster runners or bicycles pass me and I didn't know they were on the way.
View Quote
Wise man !!!! We need to be able to hear what's going on around us for our safety
Link Posted: 5/26/2017 7:51:12 AM EDT
[#11]
I have these Yarbuds They fit my ear perfect and never fall out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top