Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/10/2017 3:31:25 PM EDT
Definitely as good as I head read on here. I ordered the vanilla and the salted caramel flavors. The salted caramel is the best trading powder I've tasted yet. If anyone has been thinking about ordering from them, I'd say do it.

I also just got in the ON brand watermelon flavored pre-workout. It's pretty decent too.
Link Posted: 3/10/2017 3:33:45 PM EDT
[#1]
My first order showed up last week. 11lbs of protein, a pound of BCAA and Creatine Monohydrate each. 

This stuff is awesome and I'm already converting others to try it out. 

Big thanks to PantherArms762 for the hookup.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 10:49:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Great company and I order all my protein from them. I love the Chocolate smooth.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 12:09:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Have you guys used MyProtein on an empty stomach, like first thing in the morning?  First thing in the morning is my protocol but I get an upset stomach by mid-morning on my current protein.  

I would like to switch to a protein that is easier on the stomach.  I've been using Vitamin Shoppe's BodyTech 24 Pro, which seems to be the same formula as ON.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 7:40:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Have you guys used MyProtein on an empty stomach, like first thing in the morning?  First thing in the morning is my protocol but I get an upset stomach by mid-morning on my current protein.  

I would like to switch to a protein that is easier on the stomach.  I've been using Vitamin Shoppe's BodyTech 24 Pro, which seems to be the same formula as ON.
View Quote

I've used it after working out fasted. I'd have to say that it did affect me a little later on in the evening, but less than others have.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 10:44:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

I've been doing protein for quite a while so my system is used to it. But yes- they don't call them the dreaded protein farts for nothing It's happened to us all but rarely happens anymore..
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 4:48:43 PM EDT
[#6]
I ordered a few times, once they got my order completely mixed up with someone elses.
they sent me 2 of the following: watermelon creatine, banana protein powder.
one of the bags had burst and white powder was everywhere.
I tried to contact them and let them know the order was wrong. They didnt bother to read the email and just replaced the product with the broken bag.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 5:43:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I ordered a few times, once they got my order completely mixed up with someone elses.
they sent me 2 of the following: watermelon creatine, banana protein powder.
one of the bags had burst and white powder was everywhere.
I tried to contact them and let them know the order was wrong. They didnt bother to read the email and just replaced the product with the broken bag.
View Quote

My last order everything was double sent by mistake. My large order ended up being a giant order.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 9:43:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

I used to drink it as my breakfast with no problems.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 1:48:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 2:31:29 PM EDT
[#10]
One question. Does it taste better than Syntha-6? At this point in my life I'm not really interested in changing if it doesn't taste better. It could be worlds better in regards to carbs and sugar but if it doesn't taste good I don't want.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 3:11:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
One question. Does it taste better than Syntha-6? At this point in my life I'm not really interested in changing if it doesn't taste better. It could be worlds better in regards to carbs and sugar but if it doesn't taste good I don't want.
View Quote

You probably should just get a pound to try haha, that's a rather subjective set of requirements.

I've gone through like 50lbs of MyProtein whey by now. I think Chocolate Smooth is the best tasting protein powder I've ever had.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 3:12:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Definitely as good as I head read on here. I ordered the vanilla and the salted caramel flavors. The salted caramel is the best trading powder I've tasted yet. If anyone has been thinking about ordering from them, I'd say do it.

I also just got in the ON brand watermelon flavored pre-workout. It's pretty decent too.
View Quote

How was the vanilla? And which product exactly? They have several different proteins! Thank you.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 3:34:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
i was scared to try another protein sup.  most of them turn me into a gasser pretty quick

but my protein doesn't seem to bother me.  empty stomach or not.   they need new packaging that isn't so hard to close.     i still find my self not closing it all the way
View Quote

Also, the stevia seemed to be a lot better on my stomach than any sucralose types.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 5:04:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You probably should just get a pound to try haha, that's a rather subjective set of requirements.

I've gone through like 50lbs of MyProtein whey by now. I think Chocolate Smooth is the best tasting protein powder I've ever had.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know, it is terribly subjective.  
After 3 decades of doing it, I just don't have the will to order yet another pound or two of some powder that everyone says is good but in my reality tastes like cardboard and spoiled milk. Syntha-6 "chocolate milkshake" tastes absolutely delicious and that is the bar that has been set. It's taste, then protein, then carbs.

If i don't like it then I don't drink it. The days of not breathing while chugging 24oz of glue are long gone.
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 2:54:18 PM EDT
[#15]
I have been ordering from them for about a year now. I typically order the 5.5 lb whey protein isolate (unflavored) along with the BCAA and glutamine powder.

I recently ordered the protein brownies and it is great for when those sweet tooth cravings hit. I will wrap mine in a moist paper town and nuke it for 15 seconds, then spread some PB on the top. Freaking amazing.

BUT, all has not been well. They lost a $130 order back in November and it was a pain in the ass to get my order refunded. I ended up having to file a claim with PayPal and then miraculously my refund appeared. They kept saying they need to wait for it to be considered lost but shipping had not been updated in three weeks and I had no delivery receipt.

They really need to open a US call center. Any time I have to call the UK call center it's a fricking nightmare.

Also bummed that it looks like they have discontinued their BCAA product in favor for a 4:1:1 BCAA product that is more than double in price. Thankfully my local shop has BCAA's cheap.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 3:15:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I have been ordering from them for about a year now. I typically order the 5.5 lb whey protein isolate (unflavored) along with the BCAA and glutamine powder.

I recently ordered the protein brownies and it is great for when those sweet tooth cravings hit. I will wrap mine in a moist paper town and nuke it for 15 seconds, then spread some PB on the top. Freaking amazing.

BUT, all has not been well. They lost a $130 order back in November and it was a pain in the ass to get my order refunded. I ended up having to file a claim with PayPal and then miraculously my refund appeared. They kept saying they need to wait for it to be considered lost but shipping had not been updated in three weeks and I had no delivery receipt.

They really need to open a US call center. Any time I have to call the UK call center it's a fricking nightmare.

Also bummed that it looks like they have discontinued their BCAA product in favor for a 4:1:1 BCAA product that is more than double in price. Thankfully my local shop has BCAA's cheap.
View Quote

Thanks for reminding me... I need to dispute 2 orders with paypal. I've ordered about 10 times and 8 have been great. I had one order that shipped to a different town. I know it wasn't me because I would have never typed in that town name but I think their website probably auto completed the county name instead of the city name and the county name is also a city name where I used to live. That one got returned to sender. I made another order and made sure the city was correct this time. I can't remember why but this one got returned to sender too. I emailed them and they said they'd refund as soon as they got back to the warehouse. The orders sat at the post office near their warehouse for weeks and I forgot about it since I was in the middle of a move.

They're great about getting stuff out the door but if you need to do a return it's awful.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 6:52:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Are you guys getting The Whey or the Impact Whey? I compared The Whey with ON gold standard and ON is pretty much the same aside from having 25 more mg of cholesterol and a little less sodium. ON is also a little cheaper per serving.

The Impact might be a little cheaper, havent done the math, but is all Whey concentrate, no isolate.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 2:49:52 PM EDT
[#18]
I've been using the Impact so far. I've had salted caramel and vanilla and like them both, now I have pumpkin pie on the way to try.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 3:57:09 AM EDT
[#19]
I like the Strawberry Cream and Cookies & Cream protein. The strawberry goes good with oatmeal.

I also use MyProtein BCAAs, MyPre Pre-Workout, and their Creatine Monohydrate. I used to use their Hurricane Extreme, but it was always out of stock.

Overall I've been quite pleased with MyProtein. I haven't had an order get messed up yet. And if you keep an eye on the site, the prices are always changing and you can get some good deals if you time it right.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 6:30:11 PM EDT
[#20]
So is the Impact Whey Protein with BCAA as good as using a regular protein and a dose of BCAA?
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 3:26:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So is the Impact Whey Protein with BCAA as good as using a regular protein and a dose of BCAA?
View Quote
Anyone?
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 5:31:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Just got 44 lbs of protein and 10 jars of peanut butter in the mail...

Somehow I ordered twice...

But there was an amazing sale going, so I'm not too shook up about it.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 6:12:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Anyone?
View Quote
I don't think it really matters.

https://examine.com/supplements/branched-chain-amino-acids/

I buy the unflavored whey protein isolate from MyProtein and separately I buy the 2:1:1 BCAA from Myprotein that is flavored in orange.

My goto meal replacement shake is 1 scoop of protein powder, 2 scoops of orange BCAAs, 2\3 cup of lactose free milk, 1\3 cup pasteurized egg whites, and some water.

Tastes just like a 50\50 ice cream bar from when I was a kid!
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 11:38:43 AM EDT
[#24]
I ordered the Chocolate Brownie Whey Isolate with my last order. That is by far the best tasting protein powder I've found. I mix it with Greek yogurt and it tastes great.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:34:34 PM EDT
[#25]
It always pays to shop prices though. I'm a myprotein fan but I stopped by the vitamin shoppe this week and bought 10lbs of protein for 60 bucks from the buy one get 2cnd half off with 24g of protein per serving. At that time myprotein was around 80-90 dollars plus shipping.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 2:47:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
It always pays to shop prices though. I'm a myprotein fan but I stopped by the vitamin shoppe this week and bought 10lbs of protein for 60 bucks from the buy one get 2cnd half off with 24g of protein per serving. At that time myprotein was around 80-90 dollars plus shipping.
View Quote
But what brand is it? If its an off brand or crap, what good was the price being lower? Theres a lot of replies in here talking about taste etc. but what good is it if it tastes good but the quality is crap? If I wanted to drink something for the taste, it would be a milkshake not a protein shake.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 3:52:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
But what brand is it? If its an off brand or crap, what good was the price being lower? Theres a lot of replies in here talking about taste etc. but what good is it if it tastes good but the quality is crap? If I wanted to drink something for the taste, it would be a milkshake not a protein shake.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
 I can't get whey protein isolate anywhere local (mom and pop shops, Vitamin Shop etc) for the price I can at MyProtein. At least when they run a special with coupon code which is just about all the time. I can get isolate 5.5 pounds for a little more than $40.
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 8:15:18 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
It's their brand of protein and has the same listed Aminos  as the my protein but the powder I bought has more protein per scoop. Although not much but it is 24 grams per serving vs  21 grams. I've bought it before and all around seems like a good product. Supplement reviews has it rated exactly the same as Myprotein's powder.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 6:07:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I know, it is terribly subjective.  
After 3 decades of doing it, I just don't have the will to order yet another pound or two of some powder that everyone says is good but in my reality tastes like cardboard and spoiled milk. Syntha-6 "chocolate milkshake" tastes absolutely delicious and that is the bar that has been set. It's taste, then protein, then carbs.

If i don't like it then I don't drink it. The days of not breathing while chugging 24oz of glue are long gone.
View Quote
Probably tastes good because it's stuffed with fillers and other ingredients. Only 42% protein by weight, compared to 70% for the best whey proteins you can buy.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 1:18:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Well, my experience thus far with MyProtein is just luke warm:

First Order

1) Consisted of 5.5 lbs. of Chocolate Smooth whey, and their MyPre pre-workout mix in Blue Rasberry flavor.
2) Chocolate Smooth protein is fine, tastes good, and does not give me stomach troubles like the other brand I was using.
3) The Blue Rasberry pre-workout  stuff tastes HORRIBLE.  
4) I emailed them about it but got ZERO response.  
5) I don't put it on them about the taste (the taste is the taste; some will like it, some won't) but I do hate bad customer service.

Second Order
1) Consisted of 11 lbs. of Chocolate Smooth whey, and 5.5 lbs. of Chocolate Smooth casein.
2) The casein bag split at the seam during shipping.  The wee bit of packaging material in the pic was all that was included in that large box.  The box itself was not crushed or punctured.
3) I was able to salvage most of the protein.  I scooped the powder from the bag to a Vitamin Shoppe tub that I had laying around.  What a hassle - powder all over the place.
4) I messaged them and sent them pics.  Time will tell what they will do.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 7:26:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 6:57:46 AM EDT
[#32]
Thanks OP, I just learned that MyProtein is available in Snow Mexico!

Those big bags of protein powder are annoying, I used just dump them into a left-over tub.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 8:19:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Has anyone used the IsoPro?

Unflavored would be preferred as I could mix it in with anything, I just hope it doesn't give me the river ass...
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 8:42:04 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Well, my experience thus far with MyProtein is just luke warm:

First Order

1) Consisted of 5.5 lbs. of Chocolate Smooth whey, and their MyPre pre-workout mix in Blue Rasberry flavor.
2) Chocolate Smooth protein is fine, tastes good, and does not give me stomach troubles like the other brand I was using.
3) The Blue Rasberry pre-workout  stuff tastes HORRIBLE.  
4) I emailed them about it but got ZERO response.  
5) I don't put it on them about the taste (the taste is the taste; some will like it, some won't) but I do hate bad customer service.

Second Order
1) Consisted of 11 lbs. of Chocolate Smooth whey, and 5.5 lbs. of Chocolate Smooth casein.
2) The casein bag split at the seam during shipping.  The wee bit of packaging material in the pic was all that was included in that large box.  The box itself was not crushed or punctured.
3) I was able to salvage most of the protein.  I scooped the powder from the bag to a Vitamin Shoppe tub that I had laying around.  What a hassle - powder all over the place.
4) I messaged them and sent them pics.  Time will tell what they will do.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/13078/Exploded-bag-1-197917.JPG
View Quote
Did this get resolved to your satisfaction?
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 9:33:00 AM EDT
[#35]
I've been a big fan of My Protein for a while. My only issue is just about every flavored product (protein, BCAA, etc.) has sucralose. I started buying the unflavored whey isolate and adding a teaspoon to a tablespoon of organic cacao powder. I get the chocolate flavor without all the sucralose and artificial flavorings.

I also started getting the unflavored BCAA as the artificially sweetened flavors just leave an aftertaste. I mix the BCAA with either Gatorade powder or juice.

Best bang for your buck brand available. It's apparent that the savings on flashy advertising and labeling is passed on to the consumer.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 11:06:32 AM EDT
[#36]
Made some cheesecake with the unflavored isolate last night, turned out great!

Cup almond meal, some stevia, and coconut oil mixed to form crust.

One pack fat free cream cheese, 4 scoops Protons, 2 packs of lemonade drink mix as topping.

Turned out better than expected.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 2:56:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top