Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2016 10:14:15 AM EDT
Has anyone done one before. How does it compare to Spartan and Tough Mudder events? Guys at work are going and asked me if I wanted to come. I may or may not depending on the reviews of the event, I have the Spartan Beast 7 days later.
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 3:19:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I see this is a couple days old. I did the one in charlotte nc not but a couple weeks ago. My brother and I volunteered to save money. Here is my experience.

Compared to the spartan sprint its easy.

With a good friend or group of friends, its over way too quick.

They like walls. tall short medium and inverted. ropes and 2x4's

My brother and i were posted at the starting line to check wave bands. We listened to coach pain? motivational speech all day. I was almost tired from being motivated for so long.

A little mud but nothing comapared to other ocr brands.

Way better beer at the end.

Bottom line, any time spent training is time well spent. do it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 9:51:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the insight. The division manager said that he would pick the tab up for anyone wanting to go, so that sealed the deal for me.  Knowing the others here in the office, I'm sure the pace will be very moderate. Looking forward to it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top