BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 6:17:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I ate dinner and I'm 100 grams of protein low.
View Quote

100g protein shake, ready, go!
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 7:35:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Did you find it local or Amazon?  What brand?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've been taking the sunflower lecithin

I started on March 5th........ill see if it makes a difference ........I don't want to jump to any conclusions, but I've gained 2 pounds, we will see what it does after a month or so

Did you find it local or Amazon?  What brand?

I got through Puritan, ordered it online ......the brand is NOW
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 8:10:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Time for second dinner.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not sure I said I wanted more, but....  My quads are so hard right now.  I'm about to go get late lunch.  I'm thinking bacon cheeseburger at a bar.  Yay for small towns with 25 churches, 18 bars, 5 fast food joints and a strip club.

It was what you didn't say that told me  

Time for second dinner.

Probably just slam a shake and some peanut butter.
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 8:25:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm not sure I said I wanted more, but....  My quads are so hard right now.  I'm about to go get late lunch.  I'm thinking bacon cheeseburger at a bar.  Yay for small towns with 25 churches, 18 bars, 5 fast food joints and a strip club.

Time for second dinner.

More expensive, but cashew butter is much better tasting imo though I believe almond is the best of the three in regards to protein.

Link Posted: 3/18/2016 8:58:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

More expensive, but cashew butter is much better tasting imo though I believe almond is the best of the three in regards to protein.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Time for second dinner.

But I love peanut butter. I just eat it right out of the tub.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 6:59:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Ok, little bit more than a week on it so far, some thoughts. I've been mixing it in with some whey and water about 30min pre workout.

I'm on week 2 of a pretty hard cut. The first week I wanted to try something different (albeit stupid). I was lifting about 4 days a week with 1 day of abs and cardio on 3 of the lifting days. Volume was about 8 -9 exercises, 3-4 sets a piece, high reps, with giant sets of 3-4 exercises. This was ass. I felt extremely tired and was getting joint pain. I went back to my usual cut routine which draws heavily from Jamie Lewiis' chaos and pain philosophy (2-3 compounds a day, 10x3, or 15x1 for most things). I've been running at about a 5-600 calorie deficit at about 1.45g protein per lb bw, and .45g fat per lb, rest is carbs (so usually less than 100g carbs). Usually during a cut my overhead press takes a shit, as well as my front squat. I haven't seen this happen yet, and I'm not looking as flat as I usually would at this time. Supps are whey, a thermo, multi, fish oil, and zma before bed (I know this is BS for T, but it does help me sleep a bit better).

Anyways, I know it's pretty early to say one way or the other, but mostly all the variables are the same as last time I cut and thus far I haven't lost any peak strength, which happens almost immediately most of the time. I'll give it another couple weeks and post some more thoughts on it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 7:33:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Ok, little bit more than a week on it so far, some thoughts. I've been mixing it in with some whey and water about 30min pre workout.

I'm on week 2 of a pretty hard cut. The first week I wanted to try something different (albeit stupid). I was lifting about 4 days a week with 1 day of abs and cardio on 3 of the lifting days. Volume was about 8 -9 exercises, 3-4 sets a piece, high reps, with giant sets of 3-4 exercises. This was ass. I felt extremely tired and was getting joint pain. I went back to my usual cut routine which draws heavily from Jamie Lewiis' chaos and pain philosophy (2-3 compounds a day, 10x3, or 15x1 for most things). I've been running at about a 5-600 calorie deficit at about 1.45g protein per lb bw, and .45g fat per lb, rest is carbs (so usually less than 100g carbs). Usually during a cut my overhead press takes a shit, as well as my front squat. I haven't seen this happen yet, and I'm not looking as flat as I usually would at this time. Supps are whey, a thermo, multi, fish oil, and zma before bed (I know this is BS for T, but it does help me sleep a bit better).

Anyways, I know it's pretty early to say one way or the other, but mostly all the variables are the same as last time I cut and thus far I haven't lost any peak strength, which happens almost immediately most of the time. I'll give it another couple weeks and post some more thoughts on it.
View Quote

My strength has held up very well. I actually added to my squat.  My OHP has gone to shit though.

Not sure if it's the keto diet alone or this is helping.
Link Posted: 3/31/2016 8:55:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

My strength has held up very well. I actually added to my squat.  My OHP has gone to shit though.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I dunno, pretty early for me to form an opinion, but the scale hasn't budged at all for a week at pretty harsh deficit, but I'm visibly leaner... so that leads me to believe I'm holding onto more muscle than I'm used to.
Link Posted: 4/1/2016 7:37:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Glad to see y'all are getting good results, maybe the BS meter reading is dropping

Link Posted: 4/1/2016 10:01:12 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Glad to see y'all are getting good results, maybe the BS meter reading is dropping

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/9/91/BS_Meter_some.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20060220114001

View Quote

I can't really form an opinion yet.

I'm cutting and being really disciplined in lifting currently.  So though I'm having good results currently I can not directly attribute it to this stuff.
Link Posted: 4/1/2016 8:35:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I'm cutting and being really disciplined in lifting currently.  So though I'm having good results currently I can not directly attribute it to this stuff.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/uncyclopedia/images/9/91/BS_Meter_some.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20060220114001

Same here........I've gained about 2 pounds in 2 weeks.........I'm trimming down what little waistline I have left to trim.

Can't tell yet........ill wait till a month in
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 8:41:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks OP...picked up two Fearn's Lecithin Granules for $20 bucks. Small investment given the potential and placebo controlled studies.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 1:39:02 PM EDT
[#13]
One month update:

First my workout routine, 6 days a week doing PPL.  First three days are heavy, second three are light/high rep.

• Push - Bench, OHP, weighted dips

• Pull - Deads, pendlays, weighted pullups, bicep curl

• Leg - Squats, calve work, stiff leg deads, hack squat

• Push - Bench, OHP, dips

• Pull - Romanian deads, pullups, curls

• Leg - Front squat, calves, hacks, lunges, sprints

Weight loss

• I have dropped 2.2 pounds in the last month

Diet

• Use intermittent fasting 6 days a week.  6 hours on, 18 hours fasting

• Preworkout is half scoop powder, three tbsp of soy lecithin

• Postworkout is scoop and a half of powder mixed in with greek yogurt

• Meal one is spinach and beef

• Meal two is chicken, brown rice, and a vegetable side

• I am getting 1g protein per pound of bodyweight.

Sleep

• 7-8 hours a night.  Slightly more on weekends

Lifts

• All have progressed

• Made large gains on bench and deads

I had been sick for about a month and a half and was only a week and a half back to lifting solidly prior to starting soy lecithin.  I did lift a little bit while sick, but did experience strength loss.

My bench went from 225 x 10 to 245 x 10.  My previous max was 315 when I was at roughly 190.  I am 179 currently.  Calculators put this above that, but I don't think I can hit that, I'll attempt a max in a few weeks.  Deads had similar progression.

Overall, I think soy lecithin has an impact, but I have nothing to gauge it against exclusively.

Any questions?
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 11:54:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Bump.

Any updates?
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 3:55:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

<a href="http://s111.photobucket.com/user/kaik78/media/20160318_134215_zps7jyl59hy.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n125/kaik78/20160318_134215_zps7jyl59hy.jpg</a>
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How are you guys consuming it? I got it in the mail yesterday and tried it in my post workout protein shake mixed in just a blender bottle. While it wasn't bad, it wasn't what I'd call ideal. Does it do well if you cook with it? Like add it to a stir fry or some such?

Edit: I would have had it pre-workout like suggested but it was delivered as I was working out.

Pre workout.  Blended with C4 and BCAAs.
I am losing so much weight it's hard to tell if it's doing anything.  

My wife said she could see the sides of my abs.

pics

<a href="http://s111.photobucket.com/user/kaik78/media/20160318_134215_zps7jyl59hy.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n125/kaik78/20160318_134215_zps7jyl59hy.jpg</a>

Well, I guess you asked for that one.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:43:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Interesting.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:17:51 PM EDT
[#17]
ordered my snake oil today, what size needle for granules? Are you suppose to melt it in a spoon first? Do you inject it in your butt or?
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:19:06 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Bump.

Any updates?
View Quote

Just finished two months.  My order ran out last week and I ordered a new batch.

I lost 1.8 pounds this month for a total of 4 pounds in two months.  

My lifts have increased slightly this month, but not as much as during the first month.  I think I am due for an off week and should come back strong.  So I am just going to lift really light this week and will probably stop taking this stuff during that time.

I have no definitive proof the stuff works as advertised, but I "feel" it is.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 7:12:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Glad you guys are enjoying the lecithin

If you decide you want to start taking it for the long-term, Puritan's Pride will occasionally have 5-for-the-price-of-3 deals, and you can use discount codes (which are plentiful) and free shipping offers on top of that.

I'll eventually get around to my Berardi-esque "essential oils to boost T levels" experiment, but $60 a month is a tough pill to swallow.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 7:35:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

If you decide you want to start taking it for the long-term, Puritan's Pride will occasionally have 5-for-the-price-of-3 deals, and you can use discount codes (which are plentiful) and free shipping offers on top of that.

I'll eventually get around to my Berardi-esque "essential oils to boost T levels" experiment, but $60 a month is a tough pill to swallow.
View Quote

I've heard if you rub it directly on your balls you can use half the drops. Something about directly stimulating your nuts. Oh, and they said do it immediately after a hot hot shower.

Link Posted: 5/5/2016 10:24:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I've heard if you rub it directly on your balls you can use half the drops. Something about directly stimulating your nuts. Oh, and they said do it immediately after a hot hot shower.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did that once with Icy Hot before a swim meet (I was a swimmer as a kid).

I swam REALLY fast in that race once I hit the water!
Link Posted: 5/11/2016 5:14:47 PM EDT
[#22]
I discovered that Combat 100% whey has soy lecithin in it. When I ordered my ZMA from bodybuilding.com, they sent me a sample. The lecithin is listed last, it doesn't say how much there is, and I have no idea about the quality of their lecithin. Just thought I'd pass along the info in case somebody was thinking about trying it.

And no, I haven't tried it yet. I'm still working my way through a big tub of ON Gold Standard Whey, and this Combat stuff is just a single serving sample.

Link Posted: 5/16/2016 8:10:03 PM EDT
[#23]
My muscles in a can should be here tomorrow... Will report back if I grow a third eye or something odd....
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 2:47:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I discovered that Combat 100% whey has soy lecithin in it. When I ordered my ZMA from bodybuilding.com, they sent me a sample. The lecithin is listed last, it doesn't say how much there is, and I have no idea about the quality of their lecithin. Just thought I'd pass along the info in case somebody was thinking about trying it.
View Quote

Many proteins use soy lecithin as a thickening agent.

It's not enough to give you any benefits though.
Link Posted: 5/17/2016 3:10:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah, ok, that must be why it's so far down the list. I did see that Walmart is now carrying these gelcaps. I've seen them in several Walmarts, not just the one at home, and all the ones I've looked at say that it's soy on the label.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Spring-Valley-Lecithin-Dietary-Supplement-1200mg-250-count/45082258
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 11:50:19 AM EDT
[#26]
For those taking this product, are you using it on off days as well, or only lift days?
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 12:00:16 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

For those taking this product, are you using it on off days as well, or only lift days?
View Quote

I only use it on lift days, but I am currently lifting 6 days a week.
Link Posted: 5/20/2016 7:22:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Only lift days. Shake 2 hours before with lechtin in it, same right after.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 1:22:44 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

I believe the research was only done taking it preworkout, but many report anecdotal evidence of increased benefits taking it every day.
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 11:11:54 AM EDT
[#30]
Used it til the container was empty. Found no real gains or benefit. I didn't grow a third eye or nipple so it does have that going for it.
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 4:30:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Another benefit is none of you guys taking this will ever have plugged milk ducts.  This is commonly taken by lactating women to help with milk flow.

Whole Foods sells several varieties.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 2:14:17 PM EDT
[#32]
So here's the national institute of health's research on this supplement.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3506449/

The research was conducted on "young" strength trained adults who partake in the 4 day a week training program - just wondering how "young" the other guys trying this food product and seeing gains actually are.

I'm 38, and I don't consider myself young and I'm wondering if there's any other near-middle-aged guys getting gains out of this product.

Didn't see any ages getting thrown out, figured I'd jump in and just ask.  

I'm no tuff guy or huge bro, I weight train mostly so I can enjoy rifle combative training and actually have fun without getting my ass kicked on hot long days.

I'm in the gym 3 days a week, really trying to up it to 4, and I do a time-under-tension-type program consisting of low weight, high reps on the bench press.

I do 7 sets of 10 reps, of 165 on the bench for about 11,000 total moved weight with 4 sets of lat pull downs, and 4 or 5 sets of preacher curls or cable crossover / mid rows to vary the routine.

I take supplements now, on lift days of creatine, arginine / ornithine, glysine, lysine, and okg.  i also take glucosamine with chondoitrin for my old joints because my old elbows hurt all the time like tennis elbow type pain.

Are there any lifters out there around my age using this product, and seeing gains?
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 3:33:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
So here's the national institute of health's research on this supplement.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3506449/

The research was conducted on "young" strength trained adults who partake in the 4 day a week training program - just wondering how "young" the other guys trying this food product and seeing gains actually are.

I'm 38, and I don't consider myself young and I'm wondering if there's any other near-middle-aged guys getting gains out of this product.

Didn't see any ages getting thrown out, figured I'd jump in and just ask.  

I'm no tuff guy or huge bro, I weight train mostly so I can enjoy rifle combative training and actually have fun without getting my ass kicked on hot long days.

I'm in the gym 3 days a week, really trying to up it to 4, and I do a time-under-tension-type program consisting of low weight, high reps on the bench press.

I do 7 sets of 10 reps, of 165 on the bench for about 11,000 total moved weight with 4 sets of lat pull downs, and 4 or 5 sets of preacher curls or cable crossover / mid rows to vary the routine.

I take supplements now, on lift days of creatine, arginine / ornithine, glysine, lysine, and okg.  i also take glucosamine with chondoitrin for my old joints because my old elbows hurt all the time like tennis elbow type pain.

Are there any lifters out there around my age using this product, and seeing gains?
View Quote

Honestly, and I don't want to sound like a total dick, but I don't think you are going to get much in terms of gains using that type of programming regardless of supplementation. When you lift you are creating stresses that are telling your body to adapt. Once you adapt your body then learns how to become more efficient at that task. So how long have you been benching 165 for 7 sets of 10? If you want gains you need to increase weight/frequency/volume(pick up to two at a time). You are already doing a lot(many would argue too much) volume with your working sets. Time to increase weight if you want more improvements.

Also, creatine builds up in your system. The goal is to saturate the muscle cells with it and then maintain saturation. So only taking it on lift days isn't taking full advantage of it.

TL;DR: Get a new program, a proven program.
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 9:25:16 PM EDT
[#34]
I don't think that's being a dick man.  I appreciate your feedback.  I think that with weight lifting, you've gotta just open up with where you're at and see what people think.

I'm open to criticism, suggestions, slander..

In April of this year I was doing (on the bench) 1 set of 10, of 155, 1 set of 10 of 165, 1 set of 10 of 175, and a 4th set of 10 of 185 and doing that 3 times a week but once I was told about time-under-tension I started changing things to lift less weight more times and growing from 45 reps to 70 since April.

It's tuff, but it's a lot of overall weight moved vs. less overall weight moved with heavier, harder reps.

Every now and then I'll just do some general tests of my strength with pullups and pushups I've increased my pullups in 1 year from 3 pullups, to 17 pullups, and my bragging feat is being able to do 2 1-arm self assisted pullups.  I can do 40 pushups before it burns too much to keep going.

I started from being about 10 lbs overweight last year (May of 2015) weighing in at 215, and I'm now down to 195 with a bit of definition in the bicep, back, and chest.

Yeah regarding the creatine I do take that daily.  I do 2 of those teaspoons on off days, and 4 on lifting days.

I also drink that 1 scoop of Vitacost ARO Black BCAA (branch chained amino acids) with a scoop of creatine while lifting, and another right after (of both, the BCAA and creatine).
Link Posted: 6/10/2016 9:53:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I don't think that's being a dick man.  I appreciate your feedback.  I think that with weight lifting, you've gotta just open up with where you're at and see what people think.

I'm open to criticism, suggestions, slander..

In April of this year I was doing (on the bench) 1 set of 10, of 155, 1 set of 10 of 165, 1 set of 10 of 175, and a 4th set of 10 of 185 and doing that 3 times a week but once I was told about time-under-tension I started changing things to lift less weight more times and growing from 45 reps to 70 since April.

It's tuff, but it's a lot of overall weight moved vs. less overall weight moved with heavier, harder reps.

Every now and then I'll just do some general tests of my strength with pullups and pushups I've increased my pullups in 1 year from 3 pullups, to 17 pullups, and my bragging feat is being able to do 2 1-arm self assisted pullups.  I can do 40 pushups before it burns too much to keep going.

I started from being about 10 lbs overweight last year (May of 2015) weighing in at 215, and I'm now down to 195 with a bit of definition in the bicep, back, and chest.

Yeah regarding the creatine I do take that daily.  I do 2 of those teaspoons on off days, and 4 on lifting days.

I also drink that 1 scoop of Vitacost ARO Black BCAA (branch chained amino acids) with a scoop of creatine while lifting, and another right after (of both, the BCAA and creatine).
View Quote

This is what my typical 5/3/1 Plus BBBish Bench looks like.

Link Posted: 6/11/2016 12:25:37 PM EDT
[#36]
To address the age issue, I'm 44 and was taking the stuff for 3 months.  My workouts are 6 days a week doing PPL.  First 3 days are heavy, second are light/high reps.  I do 4 weeks normal and the 5th is a deload.

I felt it was helping me gain size and strength, but I have no control to test if it really was.  I did find a shirt stuffed at the bottom of the clothes hamper I hadn't worn since using the stuff and when I washed it and put it on it looked to be much smaller in size due to gains.

Currently I stopped taking it.  The fearn brand when taking daily apparently has stray granules that attach to the crevices of my tonsils.  This is causing bad breath.  Maybe if you don't take it 6 days a week it wouldn't be a problem.

I'm just going to shop for a powder form of the stuff instead of granules.
Link Posted: 6/11/2016 11:36:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

<a href="http://s111.photobucket.com/user/kaik78/media/Screenshot_2016-05-31-18-42-51_zpsnorokxw3.png.html" target="_blank">http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n125/kaik78/Screenshot_2016-05-31-18-42-51_zpsnorokxw3.png</a>
View Quote

Thanks again man.  You're really where I would like to be.  Looks like the progressive resistance may have been something I should have stuck with as you seem to be running with the same style routine on the bench (a set of something, a set of a bit more).

It looks to me like you'd get mass, power, and endurance out of your routine and I think I'm probably just building endurance and not so much mass.  Maybe not even strength.  I really don't know, I'm a beginner.

I think I'll try something closer to what you're doing then what I'm doing.  

I appreciate your sharing the info man.

On another note, what app is that?  I'm using crappy excel on my s7.  it's not as cool as what you've got.
Link Posted: 6/11/2016 11:39:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
To address the age issue, I'm 44 and was taking the stuff for 3 months.  My workouts are 6 days a week doing PPL.  First 3 days are heavy, second are light/high reps.  I do 4 weeks normal and the 5th is a deload.

I felt it was helping me gain size and strength, but I have no control to test if it really was.  I did find a shirt stuffed at the bottom of the clothes hamper I hadn't worn since using the stuff and when I washed it and put it on it looked to be much smaller in size due to gains.

Currently I stopped taking it.  The fearn brand when taking daily apparently has stray granules that attach to the crevices of my tonsils.  This is causing bad breath.  Maybe if you don't take it 6 days a week it wouldn't be a problem.

View Quote

That's pretty awesome to hear.  Sounds like it's working for you.  So my tonsils are like disgusting scarred ball sacks that literally look like freddy krueger's face.  It's from lots of strep throat as a kid.  This would probably happen to me.  Is the bad breath something good old altoids can't take care of?
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 12:06:08 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Thanks again man.  You're really where I would like to be.  Looks like the progressive resistance may have been something I should have stuck with as you seem to be running with the same style routine on the bench (a set of something, a set of a bit more).

It looks to me like you'd get mass, power, and endurance out of your routine and I think I'm probably just building endurance and not so much mass.  Maybe not even strength.  I really don't know, I'm a beginner.

On another note, what app is that?  I'm using crappy excel on my s7.  it's not as cool as what you've got.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<a href="http://s111.photobucket.com/user/kaik78/media/Screenshot_2016-05-31-18-42-51_zpsnorokxw3.png.html" target="_blank">http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n125/kaik78/Screenshot_2016-05-31-18-42-51_zpsnorokxw3.png</a>

That's Jefit.

The lifting program I am on is called 5/3/1. There is lots of information on the web about it. Probably even an app.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 2:21:32 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
That's pretty awesome to hear.  Sounds like it's working for you.  So my tonsils are like disgusting scarred ball sacks that literally look like freddy krueger's face.  It's from lots of strep throat as a kid.  This would probably happen to me.  Is the bad breath something good old altoids can't take care of?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That is how mine are as well.  Altoids will cover it, but you are going to have to dig back there and get the little bastard granules out.

My ingestion method might be causing it as well.  I take a half scoop of whey, 3 tsp of granules, and 4 ounces of milk.  Then I lift.  I might need to take it with food and not let the stuff sit for so long.

Or I can just try to find a more powder like version of it.
Link Posted: 6/12/2016 4:02:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

That is how mine are as well.  Altoids will cover it, but you are going to have to dig back there and get the little bastard granules out.

My ingestion method might be causing it as well.  I take a half scoop of whey, 3 tsp of granules, and 4 ounces of milk.  Then I lift.  I might need to take it with food and not let the stuff sit for so long.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here's a quote from a patent application on Google,
  "A gastric acid secretion inhibitory coating may be applied to the dose in a manner that protects the PA from degradation by gastric juices. Examples of such enteric coatings include polymers such as cellulose. Enteric coated PA can be incorporated in the manufacture of foods, drugs, and dietary supplements of complex formulations and various dosage forms including capsules, tablets, caplets, lozenges, liquids, solid foods, powders and other dosage forms that may be developed, without the need to impart enteric protection to the entire mixture, any other part of the mixture, or finished products."

Here's a link,  http://www.google.com/patents/WO2013175266A1?cl=en  , Just something to think about in your choice.

I personally have been using this-> http://www.vitaminworld.com/lecithin/lecithin-granules-0070001060.html?scid=25842 I don't know how it stacks up to the other stuff but the granules are fairly large, what do you guys think?
Link Posted: 8/4/2016 10:51:26 PM EDT
[#42]
So what's the skinny on this from all the people that bought it back when the thread was made. Snake oil or did you get yuuuge? Worth a try or save money from something proven?
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 7:08:34 AM EDT
[#43]
Y'all could just buy a new pepper mill and grind the Fearn lecithin to a finer size granule...
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 10:35:43 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
So what's the skinny on this from all the people that bought it back when the thread was made. Snake oil or did you get yuuuge? Worth a try or save money from something proven?
View Quote

I still take it, though not pre-workout anymore, as I work out in the AM and fast until lunch.

I can't really use it as a baseline for gainz anymore, I'm on HRT
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top