Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/28/2015 3:17:24 PM EDT
NO joke apparently.  LINK

I truly hope he has researched the aftereffects of gender reassignment (surgery).  Once it's gone, it's gone forever...and apparently a lot of former men ultimately regret their surgeries.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 3:54:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Tranny posts in the SD&F forum?  GD is a great place for them, even if it deals with a weight lifter.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 6:49:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh, I was thinking Kirk Karwoski..........

Link Posted: 7/28/2015 8:17:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oh, I was thinking Kirk Karwoski..........

View Quote

I was also thinking him. But Matt is still the guy that Kroc rows are named after.
Link Posted: 7/28/2015 11:22:39 PM EDT
[#4]
I once read that back in the days of myspace (2007-ish) he posted on his profile about starting hormone therapy to become a woman.  I figured since it was just one person posting about it that they were just bullshitting, but I guess not.

Pretty damn unexpected.  I wonder how he plans to balance that with his lifting.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:20:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I once read that back in the days of myspace (2007-ish) he posted on his profile about starting hormone therapy to become a woman.  I figured since it was just one person posting about it that they were just bullshitting, but I guess not.

Pretty damn unexpected.  I wonder how he plans to balance that with his lifting.
View Quote

If he started hrt in 2007 and he still looks like a dude, either he's going for the male looking female body building look and has it figured out or he needs to fire his doctor if he wants to become feminine.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 9:41:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Tranny posts in the SD&F forum?  GD is a great place for them, even if it deals with a weight lifter.
View Quote

Powerlifter, not a weightlifter
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 10:49:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At this point can't we call him a bodybuilder?
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 12:54:58 AM EDT
[#8]
HAHA!!
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 1:53:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

If he started hrt in 2007 and he still looks like a dude, either he's going for the male looking female body building look and has it figured out or he needs to fire his doctor if he wants to become feminine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He said something about this, he described it as someone tried to get him in a situation he didn't want to be in and turned them down, and they got totally vindictive and tried letting the world know about Matt. Maybe the myspace thing was a troll account?
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 2:53:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Saw on his instagram description (IIRC) that he is a lesbian stuck in a male body.  Yeah, that makes sense.  

It's a shame people in this day and age will only coddle, support, and celebrate him rather than getting him some real psychiatric help.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 12:36:55 PM EDT
[#11]
So are Kroc rows officially now called Kaitlin rows?  

Whatever makes him happy, I don't care.  None of my business.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 4:54:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Sounds better than "Janae Marie rows."
Whatever makes him happy, I don't care.  None of my business.

Ditto.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 6:24:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A source I trust has said that he has been doing Crossfit in secret.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 6:29:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now he's dead to me.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 6:31:48 PM EDT
[#15]
I read the title and feared the worst.  Thought he started crossfit.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 6:37:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Last 2 posts=
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 7:40:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I read the title and feared the worst.  Thought he started crossfit.
View Quote

I actually LOL'd, nice one!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top