Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 5:36:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 7:46:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just realized I never updated with pics.

I don't have any pics of me at 264. This was Jan 2012 at around 235.

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=76725

This is last month around 185.

http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af344/random0gun0nut/4-30-2015.jpg
View Quote

Damn bro, good job.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 8:27:02 AM EDT
[#3]

Damn, you lost a third of yourself!  Nice work!
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 2:13:33 AM EDT
[#4]
RolandofGilead....you're my hero.

You still look extremely athletic while still being strong as fuck. Nice job, I hope to be like you eventually.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 11:59:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You still look extremely athletic while still being strong as fuck. Nice job, I hope to be like you eventually.
View Quote

Haha thanks. No reason you can't do it. There's nothing particularly "special" about me, I just follow a program and eat good (most of the time). That's it. Anybody can do it.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 12:41:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Haha thanks. No reason you can't do it. There's nothing particularly "special" about me, I just follow a program and eat good (most of the time). That's it. Anybody can do it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I started lifting at a gym near the end of last year and I go between 4 and 6 days a week and take supplemental protein but my diet is lacking in discipline. I do hope to keep this lifestyle for a while and get more serious about it, I'm 5' 11" and currently 145lbs with a 225lb bench and 250lb 90 degree squat. So I'm not a very big dude. But my goal is to be built similarly to you. Obviously you've put in tons of time and it definitely shows.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 12:57:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I started lifting at a gym near the end of last year and I go between 4 and 6 days a week and take supplemental protein but my diet is lacking in discipline. I do hope to keep this lifestyle for a while and get more serious about it, I'm 5' 11" and currently 145lbs with a 225lb bench and 250lb 90 degree squat. So I'm not a very big dude. But my goal is to be built similarly to you. Obviously you've put in tons of time and it definitely shows.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, I've worked hard and I gain weight/muscle/fat easily lol. Just work on the diet and stick to your program and you'll get there.
Link Posted: 5/28/2015 1:57:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Before beard, skinny girly drinker weakling!

After beard, angry whiskey drinking deadlifter!

545 x 3 Deadlift

Link Posted: 5/28/2015 10:06:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
In another thread we were trying to get roland to post before and after pics, so I figured we would start a thread for that.  

So....lets hear or see your progress!  I will start, I won't do before and after pics but ill but ill take the wussy way and do written text.

I am 41 years old ... 6'3" ... BW went from 215 to about 213-217 or so today.

<snip>

Squat I did 1x7x315 the other day.  I have done a single at 350.
Deads I have done a singe at 365...
Bench I can do 225 pounds 4 times.
OHP I have done a double at 160.

As you can see, I am a pee wee leaguer compared to many, but I feel great and have no back pain, something I suffered with for 15 years.

I am shooting for 225 pounds at 15% BF by the time I am 45 years old.
View Quote

Shoot, I'm not even a pee wee leaguer, compared to you and everyone else here.

I'm 70 years old, 6' 0" and weigh about 135 lbs now. Was 155 lbs in late 2014, then illness that lasted the first three months of this year caused me to lose 25 lbs.

Had major abdominal surgery at the end of March. After recovering from that adventure, on 11 May I resumed my workouts.

Having lost all the gains in strength and muscle mass that I achieved from January through December of last year, I'm pretty much starting completely over, so there's not much progress to report.

--------------------------------------- 11 May 2015 --------- 27 May 2015
Bent Over, One Arm Rows ---- 3 x 10 @ 7.5 lbs ___ 3 x 10 @ 12.5 lbs
Hammer Curls -------------------- 3 x 8 @ 7.5 lbs ____ 3 x 8 @ 12.5 lbs
Press -------------------------------------- N/A ________ 3 x 12 @ 5 lbs
Incline Press --------------------- 3 x 10 @ 10 lbs ___ 3 x 12 @ 20 lbs
Dips --------------------------------- 3 x 8 @ BW ______ 3 x 8 @ BW
Rear Lateral Raises ------------- 3 x 10 @ 4 lbs ____ 3 x 15 @ 5 lbs
Side Lateral Raises ------------- 3 x 10 @ 4 lbs _____3 x 15 @ 5 lbs
Deadlifts ---------------------------- 3 x 8 @ 4 lbs _____ 3 x 8 @ 4 lbs
1/8 Squats ------------------------- 3 x 8 @ BW ______ 3 x 8 @ BW

Ideally, I'd like to achieve physical development similar to that of Roland. However, that's almost certainly an impossible dream...
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top