Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2014 12:17:50 PM EDT
What can you tell me about them? I ordered two bottles of finaflex 1andro, 1 bottle of pure test daa, and 1 bottle of PCT black.

I'm planning on tacking the 1 andro for 1 month, take the pure test for 1 month, the seond bottle of andro, and then the PCT. Or should I switch the second bottle of andro for the pure test and do it for 60days?

What do you guys think?

Link Posted: 8/25/2014 12:46:15 PM EDT
[#1]
If this was GD I'd tell you to do heavy compound lifts and eat at a caloric surplus.  But.......

What is your goal?

EDIT
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 2:16:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Pro hormones are... weak.

Legal, but weak. There are 2 that are solid, but... yeah. That wasn't your question.

6 weeks on 8 weeks off.

Pro hormones are not to be played around with...  

Watch blood pressure, and cholesterol....
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 2:38:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If this was GD I'd tell you to do heavy compound lifts and eat at a caloric surplus.  But.......

What is your goal?

EDIT
View Quote

Pack on some muscle and lose some fat. about 20 of both. I have no need or want to get huge like I use to be (230lbs bench 315)

I'm about 190lbs now and staying about that weight but leaning/bulking up SOME is my goal.

Wouldn't my body just burn what fat I have to make up the difference?

If I weight 190lbs would 130-150grams of protein work?
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 2:39:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Legal, but weak. There are 2 that are solid, but... yeah. That wasn't your question.

6 weeks on 8 weeks off.

View Quote

What are they? and ya I know not to fuck around with them and follow what they say on the bottle. I used them when I was 18 and got pretty big. Dymabol I think it was, they were pills in a glass bottle.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 2:41:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

What are they? and ya I know not to fuck around with them and follow what they say on the bottle. I used them when I was 18 and got pretty big. Dymabol I think it was, they were pills in a glass bottle.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

6 weeks on 8 weeks off.

IF you're going to use PH just do the real thing. Get a dr to prescribe it to you. PH need to be synthesized in the body and it's going to take a toll on your liver.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 3:17:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

IF you're going to use PH just do the real thing. Get a dr to prescribe it to you. PH need to be synthesized in the body and it's going to take a toll on your liver.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

6 weeks on 8 weeks off.

How well does a PCT help with that?
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 4:53:13 PM EDT
[#7]
If you are gonna use PH's then be prepared to take: BP support, cholesterol support and prostate support. Have a SERM ready in case of gyno flare up. SERM also the preferred PCT.  
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 4:57:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

6 weeks on 8 weeks off.

PCT is post cycle and does not do anything to help with your liver.

You'd need to be taking things like LIV52 and there are plenty of steroid websites that will guide you in the right direction. All pro hormones are are steroids that haven't been metabolized by the body.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 5:08:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Pack on some muscle and lose some fat. about 20 of both. I have no need or want to get huge like I use to be (230lbs bench 315)

I'm about 190lbs now and staying about that weight but leaning/bulking up SOME is my goal.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is your goal?

EDIT

230 lbs with a 315 bench is far from huge. Based on that comment, I'd say you are no where needing chemical therapy unless you have legit low T. In that case, see a doc a do it right.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 5:17:08 AM EDT
[#10]
trestobol has a severe androgenic and anabolic profile...

Still a PH... kinda shitty as an oral...   there are people who pin it though...

Check the prohormone forums.  They're more knowledgable.  

---

230 isn't 'huge' unless you're in single digit bodyfat and 5'6"...    

I'd try to dissuade you from using them, but I dont think that'll happen, so...   why try.

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 6:23:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 6:28:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

230 lbs with a 315 bench is far from huge. Based on that comment, I'd say you are no where needing chemical therapy unless you have legit low T. In that case, see a doc a do it right.

315 with a 230 bench would be huge.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 5:54:15 PM EDT
[#13]
So if you eat 200grams of protein, but are only getting in 1000 calories. You're body will just make up the difference in calories it needs by burning fat, right? I mean, that's what it's there for...right?
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 6:09:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Not to be rude but
If you are asking basic nutritional questions
think 230# with a 315# bench is huge
asking basic training questions (band vs free weight-machine vs straight bar)
you have absolutely no business messing with hormones!
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 3:47:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
So if you eat 200grams of protein, but are only getting in 1000 calories. You're body will just make up the difference in calories it needs by burning fat, right? I mean, that's what it's there for...right?
View Quote

Your body will go into ketosis if you aren't getting many carbs - but that's still a severe deficit and you will lose most muscle than fat.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 6:46:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Not to be rude but
View Quote

Those might be true, the others I don't see how they relate. One is my personal opinion, and the other was a question to see what others think.

I do appreciate your concern, maybe you're right.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 6:47:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Your body will go into ketosis if you aren't getting many carbs - but that's still a severe deficit and you will lose most muscle than fat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So bulking up and cutting is the only way?
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 6:54:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, he's just saying at a deficit THAT severe, you WILL lose muscle.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:05:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Those might be true, the others I don't see how they relate. One is my personal opinion, and the other was a question to see what others think.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not to be rude but

The thing is that at #230 a #315 bench isn't that impressive- it's good, but certainly not huge, and certainly not at the point where one should be using hormones.

The basic workout questions are a red flag because hormones are something only advanced lifters/athletes should be playing with IMO.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:13:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not to be rude but

It is you body and you can do what ever you want to it. But you want to know how they relate. If you are at the point in your liftig career where you need to start messing with your hormones that means you have maxed out your genetic potential. If you are at you genetic potential that mean you have 5-10+ years of dedicated training. On a solid program with a very solid nutritional program.   That means you shiuld have your diet dialed in enough that you know exactly how much protien, carbs and fat you need for growth. You should know exactly what exericises make your body grow the most and your weak points.

So until you reach that point you dont need hormones.

Like i said it is your body do what you want.
Link Posted: 8/27/2014 7:20:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top