Posted: 6/8/2014 2:15:36 PM EDT
Join it if you use it

http://www.strava.com/clubs/86809
Link Posted: 6/8/2014 5:23:57 PM EDT
[#1]
"Request to join" sent
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 10:46:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Request to join sent. Don't laugh at my shitty stats. I just started riding a week or two ago, and while I've lost 85 lbs in the last year, I'm still a fat fuck.
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 10:53:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Request to join sent. Don't laugh at my shitty stats. I just started riding a week or two ago, and while I've lost 85 lbs in the last year, I'm still a fat fuck.
View Quote

Great job on the weight lost!! We all have to start somewhere, don't worry.
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 12:42:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I downloaded it a while ago but have yet to log any rides. I always forget I have it...
Link Posted: 6/9/2014 10:05:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Has Stava been acting weird for anyone else? This weekend I tried to upload a ride and it kept sending me to a error page. Can't get today's ride to upload either. Page is rendering funny.

I'll try again later

Link Posted: 6/9/2014 10:48:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Sometimes they have server issues. Try again later.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 10:36:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's not a big deal. I just got my first road bike about 3 weeks ago and 2000Z3M has been helping me get started. My first week or two were pretty pathetic by "fit people" standards, but hey, at least I'm getting off my ass and doing something about it.

Eat right and keep up the riding. Every now and then try and push yourself out of your comfort zone, and before you know it, that "fat fuck" in the mirror will be gone.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 11:21:42 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
It's not a big deal. I just got my first road bike about 3 weeks ago and 2000Z3M has been helping me get started. My first week or two were pretty pathetic by "fit people" standards, but hey, at least I'm getting off my ass and doing something about it.

Eat right and keep up the riding. Every now and then try and push yourself out of your comfort zone, and before you know it, that "fat fuck" in the mirror will be gone.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, I am. I do kickboxing 4-5 times a week, plus run ride my bike the days I'm not doing kickboxing. Believe me, I'm in way better shape than I have been in probably 15 years, I'm just not in tip top shape.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 4:04:57 PM EDT
[#9]
I know more people here use it, join up
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 11:14:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Sent my request.   I started riding again about 4 weeks ago and am dedicating about an hour and a half a day, more on weekends.  Something about an agony index makes me wonder if maybe I should have taken up jogging...

But I am already down 20 pounds in 6 weeks of diet change, and now the riding.   best part is my well earned chocolate milk after a ride.

Well I was added, now I am bumped...

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 10:52:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Thought this needed a bump
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 4:03:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Bump.  Just sent my request.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top