Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By KaiK:

You missed Snowla Warrior.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SCW:
I still can't use the wrist much so I lifted with the kids today.  Actually I took them on a trip inside the pain cave.

I had my oldest son jump up 5lbs over his scheduled weights on the squat, from 86 to 95lbs.  They each do 4 sets of 5 then an AMRAP at the same weight for me to be able to gauge how they are doing- if they can't get many we slow down their rate of increase, if they start getting 8-9 reps we increase the rate.

Anyway, Ben jumped from 86 to 95, but he was feeling like the bar was heavy so in the middle of the sets I added 20lbs and just had him unrack, hold and rack so the 95 felt lighter.  I also had him squat barefoot as he was wobbling all over.  By the end of it he managed to get 9 reps at 95, but he was really mad at me.  He was getting three reps for his AMRAP at 86, so he was really feeling the burn and learning what it's like to push hard.  The emotional strain was actually the hardest for him, he physically could have kept going but had totally lost concentration and collapsed.  

Then son #2 got his turn.  Same story, I pushed him till his concentration broke, he did a 3lb increase and got an extra 1 rep compared to his previous lifts (65lbs for 4x5 +7 vs 62lbs for 4x5 +6), but it still took him right to the edge of crying.  

They both felt great after calming down, and they both agreed that was the best lifting session they've had.  Awesome.  I reminded them that all I did was encourage them to see what they could actually do and prove to them that they are a lot tougher than they think.    Headed out with my daughter to do the same thing in about an hour.

They don't know it yet, but I'm now looking for a Prowler or something similar for us to really start working on the mental aspect of being tough.  Frankly I need it as much as they do, should be fun.

Yep.

But I'm closer to caught up on life.  Spent 6 hours getting my taxes together today, will be spending another few hours tonight on a house plan and then I've just got about 40 hours worth of work to get done before I go out of town Thursday for three weeks.

Maybe CWWIII.  My Grendel barrel will be delivered Tuesday, so there's another gun I'll own for several months without shooting.  

Link Posted: 4/2/2016 8:08:16 PM EDT
[#2]

View Quote

It was about 4 hours drive for me to get there. But it's not really an event that I'd compete in. And I had project walks, bids, and job prep to do. Didn't have a day to burn last week.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 8:08:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Page.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 8:26:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By CLICKBANGBANG:

It was about 4 hours drive for me to get there. But it's not really an event that I'd compete in. And I had project walks, bids, and job prep to do. Didn't have a day to burn last week.
View All Quotes

It's EXACTLY the kind of event I'd have a lot of fun at, but being in 6 states in three weeks means a few things gotta give.  I'm now taking vacation in order to catch up on my moonlight work.  

Link Posted: 4/2/2016 9:15:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I still can't use the wrist much so I lifted with the kids today.  Actually I took them on a trip inside the pain cave.

I had my oldest son jump up 7lbs over his scheduled weights on the squat, from 86 to 95lbs.  They each do 4 sets of 5 then an AMRAP at the same weight for me to be able to gauge how they are doing- if they can't get many we slow down their rate of increase, if they start getting 8-9 reps we increase the rate.

Anyway, Ben jumped from 86 to 95, but he was feeling like the bar was heavy so in the middle of the sets I added 20lbs and just had him unrack, hold and rack so the 95 felt lighter.  I also had him squat barefoot as he was wobbling all over.  By the end of it he managed to get 9 reps at 95, but he was really mad at me.  He was getting three reps for his AMRAP at 86, so he was really feeling the burn and learning what it's like to push hard.  The emotional strain was actually the hardest for him, he physically could have kept going but had totally lost concentration and collapsed.  

Then son #2 got his turn.  Same story, I pushed him till his concentration broke, he did a 3lb increase and got an extra 1 rep compared to his previous lifts (65lbs for 4x5 +7 vs 62lbs for 4x5 +6), but it still took him right to the edge of crying.  

They both felt great after calming down, and they both agreed that was the best lifting session they've had.  Awesome.  I reminded them that all I did was encourage them to see what they could actually do and prove to them that they are a lot tougher than they think.    Headed out with my daughter to do the same thing in about an hour.

They don't know it yet, but I'm now looking for a Prowler or something similar for us to really start working on the mental aspect of being tough.  Frankly I need it as much as they do, should be fun.

View Quote

That's awesome man. It's always good to see a dad teaching his kids how to lift instead of just letting they become fat fucks and play video games all day like most of the newer generation.

Link Posted: 4/2/2016 9:22:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dolor] [#6]
1 board is an interesting bitch.
Its sort of like deadlifting off a 1" mat for me. It takes the "pop" out of the bottom of the movement so its actually a little harder than just doing the movement by its self.
But I hit a 4x2
275x2
295x2
305x2
315x2
Moved on to hypertrophy work.
blue slingshot
275x5
275x5
285x5
Then some various tricep work.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 9:47:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By HALFNATTYGAINZ:

That's awesome man. It's always good to see a dad teaching his kids how to lift instead of just letting they become fat fucks and play video games all day like most of the newer generation.

View All Quotes

I had my oldest son jump up 7lbs over his scheduled weights on the squat, from 86 to 95lbs.  They each do 4 sets of 5 then an AMRAP at the same weight for me to be able to gauge how they are doing- if they can't get many we slow down their rate of increase, if they start getting 8-9 reps we increase the rate.

Thanks, they've really like being stronger.  

My daughter proved to be mentally the toughest by far, she did her sets then nailed 37 reps for her AMRAP.  Obviously the weight was light at 50lbs, but still, getting 37 reps as a 15yo girl was really impressive.  She's not walking much now, but she's really proud of herself.  

Link Posted: 4/2/2016 11:09:36 PM EDT
[#8]

There we go! Thanks. Power lifting, body building, bro engineering, or whatever... Just no crossfit. I don't swing that way.

Super training is in West Sac and has a open class that Mike is putting on starting next week. I wanted to jump in, but it's in the evenings and I can't make that time slot. Kinda sucks. That might have been cool to do. I would have been the 98#weakling in the class, but fuck it. I still would have gone.
View All Quotes
Who do you guys follow on YouTube? What's your favorite bro channel, how to, or whatever to watch? Anything good worth seeing?

I need something to do on rest day.

Powerlifting?
Super training, elitefts, George leeman, Pete rubbish,

There we go! Thanks. Power lifting, body building, bro engineering, or whatever... Just no crossfit. I don't swing that way.

Super training is in West Sac and has a open class that Mike is putting on starting next week. I wanted to jump in, but it's in the evenings and I can't make that time slot. Kinda sucks. That might have been cool to do. I would have been the 98#weakling in the class, but fuck it. I still would have gone.

Ah man I'd give both my nuts to train at ST. Just make it happen!
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 11:16:45 PM EDT
[#9]

My daughter proved to be mentally the toughest by far, she did her sets then nailed 37 reps for her AMRAP.  Obviously the weight was light at 50lbs, but still, getting 37 reps as a 15yo girl was really impressive.  She's not walking much now, but she's really proud of herself.  

View All Quotes

That's great. I hope my daughter has that drive as she gets older. She's been an adrenaline junky since she was about 6 months old when I started pretended dropping her and tossing her in the air. Now, at 19 months, she doesn't even cry when she falls and she's deadlifted moms 5 lb dumbbell for reps after watching me deadlift.
Anyway, good job on your kids. I really do enjoy reading about that. Gives me hope for the future. Haha.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 11:36:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By AnvilUSMC:

View All Quotes
Who do you guys follow on YouTube? What's your favorite bro channel, how to, or whatever to watch? Anything good worth seeing?

Powerlifting?

I know. I'm bummed to miss it. I've been emailing Marcus about the class. He said there will be other class opportunities in the future. That will probability work better for me anyway. Try to get my lift numbers up some. Clean up my lifts until then. The whole reason I have a home gym is because I need to be home. Signing up for classes that tie me up during the times I need to be home defeats the purpose of my shop gym. If they do a Saturday class or something earlier in the days, I could swing that. But 6-7:30 PM twice a week won't fly with my priorities right now.

My calculated 1rm squat pr jumped by 10 lbs today. Then I squated all of the squats I could squat until I died from allergy med induced fatigue. Stupid face is jacked up from mowing the orchard. So I just ran the program, did a bonus 3x10, and quit for the day. OHP and arms tomorrow.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 11:56:00 PM EDT
[#11]

I know. I'm bummed to miss it. I've been emailing Marcus about the class. He said there will be other class opportunities in the future. That will probability work better for me anyway. Try to get my lift numbers up some. Clean up my lifts until then. The whole reason I have a home gym is because I need to be home. Signing up for classes that tie me up during the times I need to be home defeats the purpose of my shop gym. If they do a Saturday class or something earlier in the days, I could swing that. But 6-7:30 PM twice a week won't fly with my priorities right now.

My calculated 1rm squat pr jumped by 10 lbs today. Then I squated all of the squats I could squat until I died from allergy med induced fatigue. Stupid face is jacked up from mowing the orchard. So I just ran the program, did a bonus 3x10, and quit for the day. OHP and arms tomorrow.
View All Quotes

Powerlifting?

6-7:30 in the evening is a freaking terrible time for a class. Hopefully one of the other classes works out.

Sounds like you killed it on squats. I really need to work on my work capacity on squats. It's in the shitter right now. Good luck tomorrow OHP is probably my least favorite thing. No reason in particular. Just don't like it. I do arms on OHP day as well. So I usually get bored with OHP then chase a big pump for my biceps and nail my triceps hard.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 11:56:03 PM EDT
[#12]

View All Quotes

Powerlifting?

Marcus is a crazy strong dude. I wish they would do a video on him and his lifting career. I feel like he's always in the background. Well him and Dave zyski.
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 12:19:45 AM EDT
[#13]

6-7:30 in the evening is a freaking terrible time for a class. Hopefully one of the other classes works out.

Sounds like you killed it on squats. I really need to work on my work capacity on squats. It's in the shitter right now. Good luck tomorrow OHP is probably my least favorite thing. No reason in particular. Just don't like it. I do arms on OHP day as well. So I usually get bored with OHP then chase a big pump for my biceps and nail my triceps hard.
View Quote

I don't mind OHP. I crush my shoulders. After press, I'll pyromid down with volume sets. Usually 1x15 at a weight where I barely get the last reps. I'll do 4 sets of these. Then upright rows and dumbbell press 4x15 and the last set to failure. Non of my lifts are really my strongest or favorite lift. As long as I can keep adding a chip every once and a while without putting myself in the hospital, I'm good.
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 7:29:56 AM EDT
[#14]
I found some footage from the very first Crossfit Games

Link Posted: 4/3/2016 5:39:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Hit up some squats today after work.
After some PT my hip is feeling really good. I could easily drop in the hole without any pain.
370x3
390x3
415x4 (wasn't too thrilled with this set, I did 4 instead of 3 but after watching the footage. I my knees were too far forward and I wasn't as low as I wanted to be in the hole)
Box Squats
325, 2x2.
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 6:26:45 PM EDT
[#16]

Mark Bell is fucking nuts. He's on the list of people I want to meet one day.
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 7:50:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By MeatBag:
I found some footage from the very first Crossfit Games

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIfAkOBMf5A
View Quote

Some epic 80's hotness right there.
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 7:59:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 8:04:29 PM EDT
[#19]
<a href="http://s111.photobucket.com/user/kaik78/media/20160403_121213_zpsnvcbarzu.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n125/kaik78/20160403_121213_zpsnvcbarzu.jpg</a>
View Quote

lol. that should be your new avatar.
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 8:28:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CLICKBANGBANG] [#20]

View All Quotes
<a href="http://s111.photobucket.com/user/kaik78/media/20160403_121213_zpsnvcbarzu.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n125/kaik78/20160403_121213_zpsnvcbarzu.jpg</a>

He should always wear that tank shirt for all of his avatar pics.

I'd like to flip a tire some day... Allen Thrall has a bunch at his gym. Maybe end of the year I'll go to see him and flip a tire.

I did my KaiKfit in official KaiKfit gear today. Did my entire workout in flip flops. Tomorrow I may not have use of my arms.
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 8:40:07 PM EDT
[#21]

I'd like to flip a tire some day... Allen Thrall has a bunch at his gym. Maybe end of the year I'll go to see him and flip a tire.

I did my KaiKfit in official KaiKfit gear today. Did my entire workout in flip flops. Tomorrow I may not have use of my arms.
View All Quotes

I got 2 at my gym. They're fun for the first 2 times. After that you're just really winded and want to sit down.

Link Posted: 4/3/2016 8:48:03 PM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes

I have much better pic.
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 8:52:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KaiK] [#23]

I'm a gymnast.
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 9:05:39 PM EDT
[#24]
What has been seen, cannot be unseen.
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 9:08:40 PM EDT
[#25]
<a href="http://s111.photobucket.com/user/kaik78/media/IMG_20160403_194425_zpsngqfsiht.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n125/kaik78/IMG_20160403_194425_zpsngqfsiht.jpg</a>

I'm a gymnast.
View Quote

I have no words....
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 9:12:50 PM EDT
[#26]

I got 2 at my gym. They're fun for the first 2 times. After that you're just really winded and want to sit down.

View All Quotes

I'm guessing you are right. I want to do it just to say I have. I don't need to ever get God at it. I'll never do a strong man. I think there are four tires each about 100# heavier than the last.
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 9:20:42 PM EDT
[#27]
Well pretty sure that's worse than what I posted.
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 9:21:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Going to use that picture to scare kids next halloween.
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 9:26:21 PM EDT
[#29]

I have no words....
View All Quotes
<a href="http://s111.photobucket.com/user/kaik78/media/IMG_20160403_194425_zpsngqfsiht.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n125/kaik78/IMG_20160403_194425_zpsngqfsiht.jpg</a>

I'm a gymnast.

I have no words....

Link Posted: 4/3/2016 9:27:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Th0r:
Well pretty sure that's worse than what I posted.
View Quote

Hey I have clothes on, sort of.
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 9:55:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Got some speed bench to do tomorrow. 40 days out from my meet.
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 11:10:05 PM EDT
[#32]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUwnwuvOe5E
View Quote

495x3 thumbless.

How the hell do you hang on to that?
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 4:49:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Dolor] [#33]

495x3 thumbless.

View All Quotes

495x3 thumbless.

Thumbless?
Nvm, you're talking about dave. Yea he's a fucking animal too.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 8:08:13 AM EDT
[#34]

495x3 thumbless.

View All Quotes

495x3 thumbless.

I don't even know how to bench with thumbs.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 8:14:52 AM EDT
[#35]
SCW: If you're looking for a prowler/sled, SAY NO MORE. Also, while nobody understands "family obligations kept me from Cola Warrior-ing" better than yours truly, still:

Kai, I love you buddy but your tire flipping technique sucks balls.

Link Posted: 4/4/2016 8:35:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KaiK] [#36]
Originally Posted By therex:
SCW: If you're looking for a prowler/sled, SAY NO MORE. Also, while nobody understands "family obligations kept me from Cola Warrior-ing" better than yours truly, still:https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5137/5591421910_9f4b2f07ea.jpg

Kai, I love you buddy but your tire flipping technique sucks balls.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbMX9UCvFds

View Quote

Stop ruining my pic that is staged.

When I really did it it took like 3 seconds.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 10:22:14 AM EDT
[#37]

I'm a gymnast.
View Quote

I am pretty sure that is a coc(k) violation. I'll allow it.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 10:37:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Thor] [#38]
My buddy I just started training strongman with tore his bicep at the shoulder Saturday. Not sure how bad it is yet. I'm really bummed for him. He tore his pec last year and just got his upper body strength back to 100%.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 10:51:35 AM EDT
[#39]
My buddy I just started training strongman with tore his bicep at the shoulder Saturday. Not sure how bad it is yet. I'm really bummed for him. He tore his pec last year and just got his upper body strength back to 100%.
View Quote

That's what I worry about.  I've had it bruise a couple of times.  Definitely something to think about when it comes to technique with implements.  It's easy to overload the biceps.

Speaking of biceps, check out the sammich maker's guns.  She pulled 195 for 8 this morning at 115 bw.

Link Posted: 4/4/2016 11:25:31 AM EDT
[#40]
SCW: If you're looking for a prowler/sled, SAY NO MORE. Also, while nobody understands "family obligations kept me from Cola Warrior-ing" better than yours truly, still:https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5137/5591421910_9f4b2f07ea.jpg

View All Quotes

Yeah, it's pretty disappointing, but I'm sure we all agree that if I'd been there I would have won.  I could have won if coach had let me play

Re: prowlers-

The local gym has a few pull sleds but none of the larger prowlers that can be pushed.  I'm assuming we'd be better off with the bigger one?  Maybe we can just strap the sled to a belt and just pull the little ones?  What do you think?

Originally Posted By LawyerUp:
Speaking of biceps, check out the sammich maker's guns.  She pulled 195 for 8 this morning at 115 bw.

<a href="http://s1102.photobucket.com/user/law5876/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpshibhbxz4.jpeg.html" target="_blank">http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g450/law5876/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpshibhbxz4.jpeg</a>

Her guns are bigger than mine.  And it sounds like she might deadlift more too.  And looks better doing it.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 11:37:15 AM EDT
[#41]

That's what I worry about.  I've had it bruise a couple of times.  Definitely something to think about when it comes to technique with implements.  It's easy to overload the biceps.

<a href="http://s1102.photobucket.com/user/law5876/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpshibhbxz4.jpeg.html" target="_blank">http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g450/law5876/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpshibhbxz4.jpeg</a>
View All Quotes

Good job getting a ticket to that gun show.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 12:11:46 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

Damn it... First it was SCWs little kids... Now even the women are stronger than I am.

I should have picked a sport where I could stay fat and weak. Like golf or fantasy football.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 12:14:42 PM EDT
[#43]

Damn it... First it was SCWs little kids... Now even the women are stronger than I am.

I should have picked a sport where I could stay fat and weak. Like golf or fantasy football.
View All Quotes

Maybe the problem is you just need to get fatter, then you can be a powerlifter.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 12:28:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dolor] [#44]
Still trying to get a hang of my bench.
Worked with the belt a little bit today. I think I may be getting slightly more stabilization with the belt.
As far as the arch goes I may be arching slightly more, maybe not. I hit 275x3, then 285x3 with the belt. Then I did 295x1, 305x1 with the belt. Then 305 without. Going back to 305 without I felt alot more wobbly. I think I'm going to keep exploring this and if I find it to be beneficial, I may get a lever belt for this.
I dunno, perhaps you could help me out:

Link Posted: 4/4/2016 12:56:06 PM EDT
[#45]

Maybe the problem is you just need to get fatter, then you can be a powerlifter.
View All Quotes

I'm no where near naturally strong enough to be a power lifter. Most guys that don't train could out lift me pretty easily. Being fatter means just getting fewer pull-up and push-up reps in. Not nessasary stronger.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 1:07:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Worked with the belt a little bit today. I think I may be getting slightly more stabilization with the belt.
As far as the arch goes I may be arching slightly more, maybe not. I hit 275x3, then 285x3 with the belt. Then I did 295x1, 305x1 with the belt. Then 305 without. Going back to 305 without I felt alot more wobbly. I think I'm going to keep exploring this and if I find it to be beneficial, I may get a lever belt for this.
http://i63.tinypic.com/18lwkm.png
http://i67.tinypic.com/21mdeo3.png
View Quote

From the pictures it looks like you have good tension. I can't see your feet, but it looks like your heels might be up. Can you/have you tried having your whole foot planted? Or does that increase your RoM too much?

I actually just tried benching with my belt on for the first time this last week and was actually pretty stunned with how much more stable it felt and I don't have a stability issue without it. haha. I have recommended using a belt to people before that have a hard time getting tight and it worked for them, but never really tried it myself since I didn't think I needed it. I don't need it, but I sure felt like I benefited from it.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 1:10:31 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

I've been considering baking. And scrapbooking.

First day back at bjj today. Been wrestling around with my wife and kid. Shoulder feels good.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 1:11:53 PM EDT
[#48]

From the pictures it looks like you have good tension. I can't see your feet, but it looks like your heels might be up. Can you/have you tried having your whole foot planted? Or does that increase your RoM too much?

I actually just tried benching with my belt on for the first time this last week and was actually pretty stunned with how much more stable it felt and I don't have a stability issue without it. haha. I have recommended using a belt to people before that have a hard time getting tight and it worked for them, but never really tried it myself since I didn't think I needed it. I don't need it, but I sure felt like I benefited from it.
View All Quotes

Feet down usually results in less arch for me. Unfortunately USAPL's rules say that you must bench with your heels down. About 3 weeks out, I'll start training a much longer pause and a heel down.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 1:31:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AnvilUSMC] [#49]

Feet down usually results in less arch for me. Unfortunately USAPL's rules say that you must bench with your heels down. About 3 weeks out, I'll start training a much longer pause and a heel down.
View All Quotes

I personally prefer going heels down. I feel more stable that way. I also like letting the bar sink into my body a little at the bottom, make sure my shoulder blades are still pinched correctly, then pressing. It helps me control everything a bit better and helps prevent my shoulders from getting loaded during the decent/deceleration.

Edit: I kind of beat around the bush, but basically I think pausing at the bottom actually makes it easier when done correctly(for me).
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 1:59:35 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

My 11 yo daughter (the most athletic and motivated of the herd) got back from a weekend out of town yesterday and she had barely cast a shadow on the floor when her siblings were asking if they could watch her turn in the 'pain cave'.  I kinda think she'll just show them all up, but as is typical with her she's been asking all day when we can go do the pain cave thing.  The other kids thought they were going to put a scare into her, didn't exactly work that way.

I'm furiously trying to get caught up, been sitting at the computer since 7am and have a few hours to go before I take a break, then probably put on a pot of coffee and work most of the night.  Not sure if I'll try lifting today, swelling in the wrist is way down and it feel a lot better, but I still can't do a lot with it.  I might be done after our trip to the pain cave...  The kids love that name, cracks me up.

Festivus games in 12 days or so.  Totally not ready and will only have a chance to get to the gym two or three times between now and then.

Page / 769
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top