Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/11/2001 5:42:11 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 7:54:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 7:57:21 PM EDT
[#2]
So far it sounds good.  Keep up the great work.
Link Posted: 6/13/2001 10:40:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Am I understanding you correctly? AR15 .com is going to be a members only site?
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 4:46:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/14/2001 4:49:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Outstanding !

I have a couple of questions for 'ya:

1. How do you ever find time to sleep?

2. What do you expect the pricing to be?
(IMHO: you should definitely charge enough to recoup all of the expenses that this board costs you to operate -- the value of this site is priceless and the costs that you incur should be shared by the members)

3. Are you going to hold an auction for the [email protected] e-mail account?  (this could raise some huge $$)  [}:D]

All kidding aside, you have done an amazing job with this site!  There is no commercial software package that comes even vaguely close to the quality of your work.

Link Posted: 6/14/2001 6:09:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

3) AR15.Com Magazine

3 - As a member you will be able to contribute articles and product reviews to the site. We'll put up an article discussion forum as well to give people a chance to discuss what they read. Articles will have a wide variety of topics such as hunting, shooting, reloading, etc. Equipment reviewed will range from rifles (uppers and lowers), to optics, to ammo, and so on.

-- GB
View Quote

Whoopieeee!
What a good idea!
Wish i'd have thought of it.
Link Posted: 6/18/2001 11:11:45 AM EDT
[#7]
GREAT IDEAS! Keep up the good work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top