Posted: 1/29/2015 8:53:54 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 8:59:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep... voting now for him!
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 9:00:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 9:54:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Voted as soon as the ballot came. Don't forget to vote for Tim. I know there are a few other threads about the vote, one is in the NRA Activism forum
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 9:21:12 AM EDT
[#4]
he is one of the greatest guys I've ever met

Link Posted: 1/30/2015 11:02:18 AM EDT
[#5]
+1 and +1

Link Posted: 1/30/2015 11:45:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Joe D got my vote!
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 1:40:43 PM EDT
[#7]
We need to keep bumping these threads to get out the vote. How about someone creating a poll to see how many voting NRA members we have?
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 4:23:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 4:44:29 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=72931

With the pending NRA Board Vote, AR15.Com is endorsing Joseph DeBergalis for re-election. From "Black Powder to the Black Rifle" he's been fighting for us all. For those who have had the time to meet and speak with Joe, you know that he is well focused and constantly doing amazing work on our behalf. He has also functioned as this site's contact to everything happening with the NRA and ensuring your voice is heard.

Joe has served as the Chairman of the NRA's Education & Training Committee, Vice-Chairman of Action Shooting and member of the Executive, Finance, Legislative Affairs, Law Enforcement and Sport Shooting committees. Joe is also an NRA-ILA's Jay Littlefield "Volunteer of the Year," Inaugural inductee of the NRA-ILA's Election Volunteer Coordinator Hall of Fame, and a Staunch Defender of the Second Amendment throughout our nation.

Ballots are currently shipping in the February edition of your NRA magazine of choice for any Life member, or five year or more consecutive Annual NRA member. If you have not yet received your issue, it should be arriving any day. Make sure to take the time and review all the candidates and vote!
View Quote

(this a shameless plug for our own team member Modern-Musket, and a BTT too)
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 5:57:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks.  I was looking for some guidance on whom to vote for.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 9:16:28 PM EDT
[#11]
I voted for Joe D and Timothy Knight, as well as 4 others.

Good luck gentlemen!
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 12:30:38 AM EDT
[#12]
He has my vote already...
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 1:52:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 5:41:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 7:57:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 10:00:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:19:33 AM EDT
[#17]
Done and Done.

Joe D. and Tim K.

Link Posted: 2/2/2015 11:02:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Voted today.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 9:05:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 9:41:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Give it another couple days...mine just came yesterday, and I'm literally minutes away from where they were mailed.
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 11:36:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Done and Done.

Joe D. and Tim K.

View Quote

same here.  Good luck Tim and Joe.

Link Posted: 2/6/2015 1:14:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Done and Done.

Joe D. and Tim K.

View Quote

Done!
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 1:16:38 AM EDT
[#23]
I dealt with Joe around the time of his first go around for a slot on the board.

He helped me get my life membership, and was a really good guy both on and offline.

Joe can count on my vote again.
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 7:24:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Is there anywhere to vote if you didn't get your ballots in the mail?
View Quote

Brother....

Check your IM

Joe
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 7:26:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 7:36:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Joe and Tim both got my vote too

Link Posted: 2/6/2015 10:27:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Just voted. Looking forward to Nashville.
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 1:51:48 AM EDT
[#28]
I've marked my ballot for Joe, Tim, Sean, and LTC Brown.  I'll most likely leave the rest blank...but I am waiting a couple of weeks before I seal it up.
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 1:42:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 5:47:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Can you vote online?
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 9:29:43 PM EDT
[#31]
It's too bad you cannot vote for all the candidates as all had credentials and many had amazing credentials. I put my ballot in the mail today.
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 9:55:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
It's too bad you cannot vote for all the candidates as all had credentials and many had amazing credentials. I put my ballot in the mail today.
View Quote

Are you serious?  
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 12:56:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Can you vote online?
View Quote

No sir you can not. Paper ballots only. They either come in you monthly magazine (Feb., which has arrived already) or if you get an electronic download/ e-copy of the magazine, paper ballots are shipping to you via regular mail. These mail ballots have been mailed and will arrive shortly if you have not gotten yours yet.
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 4:31:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Are you serious?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you serious?  

Yes indeed trolling timmy...Each candidate has credentials that show they are capable of the position otherwise they would not be on that particular ballot...Anyone who actually read about the 35 nominees and had to vote for 25 would know that to be true...Capice?
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 7:11:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Yes indeed trolling timmy...Each candidate has credentials that show they are capable of the position otherwise they would not be on that particular ballot...Anyone who actually read about the 35 nominees and had to vote for 25 would know that to be true...Capice?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you serious?  

Maybe you should read something besides what comes with the ballot.

Credentials mean squat to me.  I care about what each candidate stands for...and many of them are not significant advocates for the sporting rifle community.  Several of them are but will face a significant battle getting elected.  Voting for only those candidates gives those people a better chance, as has been noted in any number of threads here about this election.

But this is Joe's thread and he is clearly deserving of this community's votes.
Link Posted: 2/8/2015 7:15:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 1:16:05 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 2:21:59 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

My wife and I both mailed our ballots Friday.  We hope to meet Mr. DeBergalis in Nashville.  
View Quote

My ballot just arrived in the morning mail... brb

Link Posted: 2/9/2015 2:35:17 PM EDT
[#39]
This is my first year as a voting member!
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 2:51:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 7:44:24 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Done and Done.

Joe D. and Tim K.

+1
Link Posted: 2/10/2015 1:27:20 PM EDT
[#42]

Credentials mean squat to me.  I care about what each candidate stands for...and many of them are not significant advocates for the sporting rifle community.  Several of them are but will face a significant battle getting elected.  Voting for only those candidates gives those people a better chance, as has been noted in any number of threads here about this election.

View Quote

Unfortunately this election is not between a Joe and a Moe or is this topic reserved for Joe. Once again, there are 35 candidates and you have to vote for 25. All have credentials to qualify one way or another otherwise they would not be in such an election. Whether or not Joe's credentials or the credentials of others mean squat to you all the candidates not just Joe are capable of holding the position. Furthermore, this game is not in any way about advocates for the sporting rifle community. It's all about preserving The United States Constitution specifically The Second Amendment. Perhaps you should read NRA Bylaws. I do my homework prior to voting in any election just as I have always done before and after becoming a NRA Life Member in 1994. And like all previous such elections it was a very close call between many of the numerous candidates. All deserve a round of applause unless you want to sit with your arms folded like a bitter buffoon.
Link Posted: 2/10/2015 5:06:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Great!  Thanks for doing your part, both in the fight and with your <newly  minted> vote.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is my first year as a voting member!

Great!  Thanks for doing your part, both in the fight and with your <newly  minted> vote.  

Ditto for me also.....Voted for the first time!

And voted for Joe, Tim and Sean.
Link Posted: 2/10/2015 5:14:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Unfortunately this election is not between a Joe and a Moe or is this topic reserved for Joe. Once again, there are 35 candidates and you have to vote for 25. All have credentials to qualify one way or another otherwise they would not be in such an election. Whether or not Joe's credentials or the credentials of others mean squat to you all the candidates not just Joe are capable of holding the position. Furthermore, this game is not in any way about advocates for the sporting rifle community. It's all about preserving The United States Constitution specifically The Second Amendment. Perhaps you should read NRA Bylaws. I do my homework prior to voting in any election just as I have always done before and after becoming a NRA Life Member in 1994. And like all previous such elections it was a very close call between many of the numerous candidates. All deserve a round of applause unless you want to sit with your arms folded like a bitter buffoon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

This thread is about endorsing Joe not Moe.

Did you miss this or do you just like to be obtuse?
Link Posted: 2/10/2015 7:54:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

No, you don't.  Set the bylaws down and try reading the instructions on the ballot.

In fact, if you are trying to help underdog candidates, voting for just them is to their advantage, which is why you see many people here indicating that they have only voted for 3 or 4 candidates.

I pretty much disagree with most of the rest of your arrogant BS, including what this thread is about, but I'm out.  The only reason I responded again was to correct the misinformation that appears above in red.

Good luck Joe.  You have my vote.

Link Posted: 2/10/2015 9:38:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I did my part.  Joe is the man.

View Quote

Me too, mailed in today. Yes he is.  
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 12:58:08 AM EDT
[#47]

No, you don't.  Set the bylaws down and try reading the instructions on the ballot.

In fact, if you are trying to help underdog candidates, voting for just them is to their advantage, which is why you see many people here indicating that they have only voted for 3 or 4 candidates.

I pretty much disagree with most of the rest of your arrogant BS, including what this thread is about, but I'm out.  The only reason I responded again was to correct the misinformation that appears above in red.

View Quote
No so fast ByLaw illiterate timmy...On page A...What part of "Voting members will be asked to vote for a total of 25 nominees" don't you understand? 25 positions requires 25 votes. I could care less how many candidates others voted for, that's their business. The NRA asked me to vote for 25, Obviously the NRA did not mandate me to vote for 25 but they asked nice...Capice? Furthermore the Arrogant BS award goes to the individual who does not give squat about credentials all while lap dogging the credentials of the candidates he supports. Your initial baseless, asinine, unwarranted response to me was, "Are you serious?" I am confident you know the answer.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 2:38:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
A true friend of gunowners!!
View Quote

Thanks brother....always good to hear from members of my Cuban family!!!  

Always appreciate you and I hope all is well my friend!!
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 3:00:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
No so fast ByLaw illiterate timmy...On page A...What part of "Voting members will be asked to vote for a total of 25 nominees" don't you understand? 25 positions requires 25 votes. I could care less how many candidates others voted for, that's their business. The NRA asked me to vote for 25, Obviously the NRA did not mandate me to vote for 25 but they asked nice...Capice? Furthermore the Arrogant BS award goes to the individual who does not give squat about credentials all while lap dogging the credentials of the candidates he supports. Your initial baseless, asinine, unwarranted response to me was, "Are you serious?" I am confident you know the answer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Joe is a true friend and the voice of the NRA here on AR15.com. This thread was posted by the owners of the site for their support of Joe.

You are free to vote as you wish but so are we. Please stop shitting in this thread. It's not the place.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 10:33:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I've marked my ballot for Joe, Tim, Sean, and LTC Brown.  I'll leave the rest blank..
View Quote

How I voted.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top