Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:40:45 PM EDT
[#1]
How was the range day?

I woke up late and wound up going to Cabela's and just so happened to find out that the Alliance Air Show was this weekend, and I got to see the Thunderbirds for free.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:45:05 PM EDT
[#2]
This was my post in the TXHTF.

I just got back and I'd give it a C+. I got there early since I have to work today and it seemed to get more organized as the day went on. There were just a few vendor tents including ARFCOM and one selling ammo, one selling kydex products and a couple of others. They were selling raffle tickets but the girls selling them couldn't tell me what any of the prizes were. The highlight for me was S.A.W.'s demo setup. They had a bunch of cans and ammo prices I thought were reasonable. Overall I think it has potential with a bit more planning.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 11:53:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This was my post in the TXHTF.

I just got back and I'd give it a C+. I got there early since I have to work today and it seemed to get more organized as the day went on. There were just a few vendor tents including ARFCOM and one selling ammo, one selling kydex products and a couple of others. They were selling raffle tickets but the girls selling them couldn't tell me what any of the prizes were. The highlight for me was S.A.W.'s demo setup. They had a bunch of cans and ammo prices I thought were reasonable. Overall I think it has potential with a bit more planning.
View Quote

X2

The booth next to SAW...Arfcom?  Useless.  Two guys constantly shooting and not asking others standing around to shoot.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 3:32:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Does anyone know if anyone won any raffle prizes?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top