Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2014 3:45:11 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 4:13:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/7/2014 8:25:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I called TNVC knowing nothing more than that I wanted the magical green eyes. Sight unseen, I spent $3000+ with them on my first transaction. They have never been anything but courteous, helpful, and professional. I highly recommend them if you are looking to purchase night vision.
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 1:04:31 PM EDT
[#3]
While I'll be the first to admit that I was frustrated with the wait at times, as someone who has an intimate knowledge of the design and manufacturing world, I knew the wait would be worth it for something that was definitely in-spec. Wound up with a tube that produces, as far as my eyes can tell, no blemishes in the image, and works fantastically well in my limited experience thus far. In the end, very glad I did business with you folks.

Your site is still missing a FAQ on how (or how not) to tell one's spouse about the purchase...
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 2:35:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Their NV products are so close to perfect the only problem that I can find with mine is the green screen

But seriously, all the guys at TNVC are stand up guys and refuse to sell something that "will work". All of their gear is tested and held to the highest standard. That I can attest too.
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 2:53:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I appreciate you being here and talking to us about such stuff. Maybe I'll shell the dollars for one someday and it would seem it will be with TNVC.
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 10:13:53 PM EDT
[#6]
I was more than a little nervous dropping $3k just on a monocular, but once I fired that thing up at night, any concern over the price went away immediately.

I love using it, it is so choice, if you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.

In fact, now I need a dual tube set up.
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 6:18:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/9/2014 8:51:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Just got my L3 Tnv-14 last night and it's extremely clear, I'm very pleased with it.

I've had a few orders and they always notified me if something was out of stock quickly,  Vic himself even called me one time to make sure I wanted to keep my order since the helmet was out of stock.
Link Posted: 5/1/2014 6:22:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Are there any more pics of common flaws in night vision?  What to look for?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top