BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2013 6:32:44 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/3/2013 2:02:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/3/2013 2:38:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Glad to see Stag is doing all they can to help those in non-freedom loving states.  FHBO.
Link Posted: 9/3/2013 3:08:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Great job Stag. I was kinda hoping to see CT on that list
Link Posted: 9/3/2013 3:46:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Shame NY didn't get in before the Unsafe act, but very happy to see Stag helping others get theirs in time.  Great job!
Link Posted: 9/3/2013 5:04:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/3/2013 5:27:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Hate to see states placing bans on our second amendment rights. They should focus more on illegal / stolen guns and leave law abiding citizens alone.
Link Posted: 9/3/2013 5:37:49 PM EDT
[#7]
These would be EVEN better with a Made in SC logo!
Link Posted: 9/3/2013 5:46:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Stag just went up a notch in my book
Link Posted: 9/3/2013 5:54:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey Stag move the fuck out of Conn. I will never buy another rifle from your firm again ever.
Link Posted: 9/3/2013 6:54:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hey Stag move the fuck out of Conn. I will never buy another rifle from your firm again ever.
View Quote

What. The. Fuck?
Link Posted: 9/3/2013 10:08:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA. NEW YORK ROFL.

Link Posted: 9/4/2013 1:14:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Move out of NY or I will never read another post by you again.
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 4:00:42 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View Quote
lol... can you even buy a rifle?

Link Posted: 9/4/2013 5:05:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

i assumed that was her point
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 5:32:47 AM EDT
[#15]
way to go STAG, keep up the good work. As well as CMT, Stags parent company, they flooded CT with stripped lowers days before the ban, picked up 2
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 5:57:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Whats the going rate for Federal 550 packs?
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 1:11:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Right.  Because all of the loyal Stag Employees and their company actually love the situation their state government put them in.  Hell,  why don't you go ahead and open up your checkbook and make their move to a more hospitable state possible.  I am sure Stag wouldn't mind laying off their entire workforce.  Take that Connecticut!  It's company's like STAG that keep on keeping on in the face of adversity that make it possible for us to enjoy our passion for this sport.   And yes, I do own a STAG.
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 2:15:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Right.  Because all of the loyal Stag Employees and their company actually love the situation their state government put them in.  Hell,  why don't you go ahead and open up your checkbook and make their move to a more hospitable state possible.  I am sure Stag wouldn't mind laying off their entire workforce.  Take that Connecticut!  It's company's like STAG that keep on keeping on in the face of adversity that make it possible for us to enjoy our passion for this sport.   And yes, I do own a STAG.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good point. Sometimes it is easy for people to focus on the company, but forget the workers. It is those workers who are making the rifles we shoot. Similar to what Happened to bushmaster. Bought out and moved and quality went down and many people lost their jobs. Mr Dyke opened them back up and now you have Windham Weaponry. Making better quality (subjective but lots of information supporting this) then even the original Bushmasters that we known for their quality in the past.

I agree with Stag trying to stay put and keep on. Being loyal to your employees is good for morale and quality. If you work for a company that cares about you then usually most people employed will do the same in return. If you work for a company that cars less for you. Then often people will do just enough to not get fired. Not the best way to turn out the best products.

I like that Stag is posting what they can do to try and help people about to take it up the a$$ due to the state they live in. I don't see many/any others posting on here, trying to help. I try and remember things like this for future purchases. Stag was a front runner in my latest complete AR purchase. But I went a different way. But I will still consider them in the future or for any business I can give them.
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 4:11:36 PM EDT
[#19]
First class move on Stags part.
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 5:26:25 PM EDT
[#20]
This is why I keep buying stag rifles
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 6:16:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Good work Stag.

Would be interested to see how many you sell in these states prior to the ban deadlines versus same period in prior years.
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 9:31:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 9:44:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Good move, Stag!
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 9:45:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 11:59:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Nice...
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 12:23:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Classy Stag.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 2:57:24 PM EDT
[#27]
This is why I'm a loyal customer.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 5:19:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/7/2013 7:51:30 AM EDT
[#29]
Stag Arms = +1
Link Posted: 9/7/2013 12:05:25 PM EDT
[#30]
Good on you Stag!!! I will be adding a Mod 6 to my 2 3 gun builds.
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 2:36:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Thank You Stag.
One more reason I continue to purchase your products.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top