Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/3/2013 6:52:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/3/2013 10:43:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Was Texas the only place you considered when you concluded that you had to leave NY?

No, a number of other states were considered -including the Carolinas,WY and TN among others- but they chose TX

South Carolina would love to have you but I'm sure Texas will work out just fine.  Good luck.

Link Posted: 5/3/2013 5:50:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
What happens to the lawsuit filed against New York?  If you move out of state, won't that make your claim moot?

That's one reason we were dropped as a plaintiff, but we'll file an Amicus Brief...

Quoted:
I haven't seen all the list of family, just you and Edward, moving so I'll ask.
Is Ed Sr. and the rest of the family moving also?
BigDozer66

We're working on the family... one step at a time. As Ed Sr says, he's the last one out watching our six.

Sounds great!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 5/7/2013 7:05:59 PM EDT
[#4]
There is 90+ acres just down the road from me on a State Highway for Sale In Rains County, Right between Lake Tawakoni and Lake Fork, 20 Minutes from I20/Canton. and 20 Minutes From I30/Sulfur Springs, and and hour and 20 Minutes from the Metroplex.
Link Posted: 5/9/2013 12:34:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Given the increasing toxicity in New York, on matters relating to our Second Amendment Rights, I think you'll find Texas a much needed breath of fresh air. Good Luck!
Link Posted: 12/30/2013 9:20:54 AM EDT
[#6]
How's the move to Texas going?  I noted that your still displaying a NY address on your store website.
Link Posted: 12/30/2013 9:27:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/30/2013 12:02:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Company has officially moved to Texas, though NY location is still for sale. Half the employees have moved, half are still working on moving.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How's the move to Texas going?  I noted that your still displaying a NY address on your store website.

Company has officially moved to Texas, though NY location is still for sale. Half the employees have moved, half are still working on moving.

Best of luck.   Hopefully you won't have to pull rearguard too much longer, sir.
Link Posted: 1/5/2014 4:08:23 AM EDT
[#9]
I hope you guys get a nice open gun range... near me that is
Link Posted: 1/5/2014 5:39:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Haven't heard much about the move lately.  Any updates?
Link Posted: 1/5/2014 2:06:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/8/2014 10:14:01 AM EDT
[#12]
All the best in your move to Texas.
Link Posted: 1/16/2014 10:32:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Nothing new. Half the team is in TX, the other half is still trying to get out of NY.
Buildings and homes are still for sale in NY, and nothing can happen in tx until those sell.

Once we get everyone down here, we can start planning next steps, but we're up and running temporarily for now.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Haven't heard much about the move lately.  Any updates?

Nothing new. Half the team is in TX, the other half is still trying to get out of NY.
Buildings and homes are still for sale in NY, and nothing can happen in tx until those sell.

Once we get everyone down here, we can start planning next steps, but we're up and running temporarily for now.

Y'all don't forget to pull the bricks up and bring them.  
Link Posted: 2/22/2014 9:21:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Do you guys have a store, etc in Texas yet?  I'm heading down for a hog, etc hunt and would love to drop by and pick up some stuff.

Btw, your address on your "About" page needs to be updated:

Let me know.

Eric  
Link Posted: 2/23/2014 4:11:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top