Posted: 2/27/2013 10:47:03 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:48:52 AM EDT
[#1]

Excellent!
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 10:59:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 11:00:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Wait!  Funded by Armalite?  But Arfcom told me Armalite was evil!  I was so prepared not to take part again in the 12 Days of Armalite this year...
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 11:17:29 AM EDT
[#4]
I was going to make a video like this. They did a much better job than I would have :)
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 11:20:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Wait!  Funded by Armalite?  But Arfcom told me Armalite was evil!  I was so prepared not to take part again in the 12 Days of Armalite this year...

12 days of Larue 2013 ???

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 11:27:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Revolvers and reloading times

Jerry Miculek

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 11:30:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

they are not evil, but at this point in history you are either with us or against us. armalite is clearly against us.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 11:41:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

they are not evil, but at this point in history you are either with us or against us. armalite is clearly against us.

WHY?

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 11:52:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Bags of revolvers!
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 11:56:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Nice.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 12:05:40 PM EDT
[#11]
They cheated.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 12:08:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Very good. Of course I always new this.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 12:33:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Excellent information for "those" who don't have a fucking clue.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 12:38:13 PM EDT
[#14]
This is great
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 12:47:30 PM EDT
[#15]
soooo, how come the mags aren't empty when they're dropping them?  both of the shooters with the glock were shooting x rounds, dropping the mag, and continuing to fire, so they never had to drop the slide.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 12:48:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
soooo, how come the mags aren't empty when they're dropping them?  both of the shooters with the glock were shooting x rounds, dropping the mag, and continuing to fire, so they never had to drop the slide.

See my post above. It was un-necessary too because it wouldn't have made much difference.

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 12:49:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Why is Kristy shooting over the sights like it's a 203?
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 12:52:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WHY?

They won't boycott selling to the LEOs in ban states.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 12:55:46 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Just exactly who's side are you on anyway?

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 1:00:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Good video.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 1:04:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 1:05:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Great effort and all but even a child could see they cheated, and because of that leaves a bad impression.  They shot slowly on the higher cap mag then went balls out crazy on the rest to make up time differences.  That's how they shot faster with the reload than not having to reload.  lol.  can't believe they went forward with those numbers and didn't retry for believable results.  Don't get me wrong, i know mag cap restrictions makes no difference to a psycho killer other than a nuisance having to reload (assuming they had to use low cap mags) but for the love of god, don't blatantly cheat while trying to convince people to be on our side.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 1:07:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The mags were empty, they dropped them with the last round in the chamber so they wouldn't have to release the slide. But that really wouldn't have added any significant amount of time.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 1:09:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 1:23:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Good Job
as others have said not a surprise to us but i'll be sending this out in emails
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 1:26:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Nice shooting on the 1911.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 1:37:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Great effort and all but even a child could see they cheated, and because of that leaves a bad impression.  They shot slowly on the higher cap mag then went balls out crazy on the rest to make up time differences.  That's how they shot faster with the reload than not having to reload.  lol.  can't believe they went forward with those numbers and didn't retry for believable results.  Don't get me wrong, i know mag cap restrictions makes no difference to a psycho killer other than a nuisance having to reload (assuming they had to use low cap mags) but for the love of god, don't blatantly cheat while trying to convince people to be on our side.

I beg to differ. They had a sheriff report the results after each test.  Would a sheriff tell a lie or participate in fraud?  Pretty sure the answer is 'no'. That means it's legit.  

Gotta love all the LE haters on GD...
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 1:54:23 PM EDT
[#28]
If you've seen the CCTV footage from Columbine, you'll know that magazine capacity makes NO difference if victims are not fighting back.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 2:06:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

yeah they make guns.  and anti gunban informational videos.  They are attacking me on all fronts.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 2:06:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Awesome, nice effort
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 2:13:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I beg to differ. They had a sheriff report the results after each test.  Would a sheriff tell a lie or participate in fraud?  Pretty sure the answer is 'no'. That means it's legit.  

If the shooters ran faster to make their point, that wouldnt be a reflection on the sherrif.  

Gotta love the copsuckers on GD
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 2:13:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 2:16:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Preaching to the choir. How do we get that video evidence in front of Feinstein's subcommittee? (Not that they care about truth...)
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 2:19:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Simply amazing. I shared on my FB. We need more tests like this - people who live in a fantasy world, that don't know much about guns, need reality to slap them in the face - this is it. Definitive proof will get us far.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 2:26:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Well all the comments about them cheating (leaving a round in the chamber so they wouldn't have to drop the slide, firing slower on the high (standard) capacity mags and faster on the low capacity mags) doesn't make a damn bit of difference . The main emphasis is the politicians and the touchy feely pansies reasoning for lower capacity mags is that someone has a chance to tackle the perp while hes reloading because the perp has  to reload sooner. THEIR WHOLE PREMISE IS SIMPLY WRONG.

The only chance someone has to do anything while some one is reloading (switching mags) is to get shot and or taken hostage (which changes the whole situation)get themselves killed in the process of being an fing idiot.

excelent vid...The advocates for our 2nd amendment rights in the house ought to show in the house this as evidence to the opposition of our 2nd amendment rights that their completely wrong. Downside is it gives them a direction to ban guns that fire more than 1 round with out breaking over to be reloaded. or ban all civilians from having guns of any kind (which is what they really want).

So stand up and protect your rights...support  our advocates any way you can (without violence that is)

Richard
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 2:31:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I was thinking the same thing. It's still goes to show that it only gives you a couple seconds (at most) advantage when dealing with higher capacity mags but they clearly shot different with the lower capacity mags.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 2:46:03 PM EDT
[#37]
moot point.

we need to push forward the "... shall not be infringed." part of the 2nd.

settle for nothing less.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 2:51:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
moot point.

we need to push forward the "... shall not be infringed." part of the 2nd.

settle for nothing less.

This is Sooooo true. and the "maintain a well regulated militia," part. If our rights are infringed upon how do we maintain a well regulated militia to defend against foreign invaders and a tyrannical government when they come nocking

I wish the framers of our 2nd amendment rights included "you can pry my gun from my cold dead hands"
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 2:58:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Preaching to the choir. How do we get that video evidence in front of Feinstein's subcommittee? (Not that they care about truth...)

So she can say "you're right, we should ban ALL guns and ALL magazines".
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 3:10:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I was going to make a video like this. They did a much better job than I would have :)

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 3:15:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I had to LOL at this..... saying the sheriff wont lie just because he is LEO is like saying the government wont lie to us because we elected them.........

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 3:21:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Bags of revolvers!

Right!? The good ol' New York reload!
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 3:29:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Facts are irrelevant to politicians and the sheep they herd. We need more fear mongering!

Eric Harris (of Columbine infamy) used a Hi-Point 995 with thirteen 10-round mags, guess he didn't get the memo he should have been using hi cap mags in order to be considered a criminal....

Wish this video could impact the general population's perception, but they are of the mindset that inanimate objects are entirely responsible for the crimes being committed.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 4:23:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Since liberals are unfazed by logic and reality, here's how they would probably respond -

"Well, if it doesn't matter how many rounds are in a magazine, then why does anyone care if they can only have 7 round magazines?"

"This just shows that all magazines are dangerous! We should only have guns with no magazines, like revolvers!"
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 4:27:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Good video, re-posted on FB.. Join my page and spread the word here. I created it for the people on the fence, I only post factual stuff, no nonsense junk science or polls taken by 100 registered democrats in NYC like the gun grabbers love to tout.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 4:28:36 PM EDT
[#46]
Great video.

Link Posted: 2/27/2013 4:30:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Since liberals are unfazed by logic and reality, here's how they would probably respond -

"Well, if it doesn't matter how many rounds are in a magazine, then why does anyone care if they can only have 7 round magazines?"

"This just shows that all magazines are dangerous! We should only have guns with no magazines, like revolvers!"

But the last section of the video showed how deadly a New York reload is. 6 shots with 5 throw away revolvers = NY reload lmao

Only took a tad over 18 seconds to do it. I guess we gotta ban all guns except black powder, muzzle loaded muskets. This way the criminals can still get their fully automatic assault weapons and we the people can carry a blunderbuss or the like around.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 4:40:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Yeah, shooting faster during the multiple mag "tests" was BS. We all know the truth, there is no reason to game the tests.

A video showing the same tests without the Tac reloads would be interesting as well.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 4:53:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
They cheated.

This guy's right.
Link Posted: 2/27/2013 5:09:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Jim sandbagged on the high cap mags.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top