Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2012 7:31:15 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/20/2012 8:27:27 AM EDT
[#1]
I was going to buy a couple things from the sale, but i had a question about 2 of the barrels.  I called Armalite and spent quite a bit of time in the phone maze, but was unable to connect to any real person, regardless of what phone options i chose.  I ended up saying to heck with the purchase.
Link Posted: 12/20/2012 9:36:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I was going to buy a couple things from the sale, but i had a question about 2 of the barrels.  I called Armalite and spent quite a bit of time in the phone maze, but was unable to connect to any real person, regardless of what phone options i chose.  I ended up saying to heck with the purchase.

I'm hoping you realize that every gun and gun accessory seller is completely slammed right now. I wouldn't hold that against them.
Link Posted: 12/20/2012 1:29:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You gotta be kidding.

Link Posted: 12/20/2012 1:29:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, that was a quick $1k today.
Link Posted: 12/20/2012 6:27:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Dang, I was really hoping the mag sale would still happen this year.

Can't say I'm surprised though.

Maybe next year (emphasis on MAYBE.)

Link Posted: 12/20/2012 7:02:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Didn't see much of what I was hoping for this year.  I suspect the list got changed after the nutso incident.

No complete firearms?  
i wouldn't want to risk buying half a gun and not being able to get the other half in a timely manner or ever.
Link Posted: 12/21/2012 3:00:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Didn't see much of what I was hoping for this year.  I suspect the list got changed after the nutso incident.

No complete firearms?  
i wouldn't want to risk buying half a gun and not being able to get the other half in a timely manner or ever.

I don't recall them ever having complete firearms on the 12 Days sale.

I bought a 10T upper because I already had a spare AR-10 lower.

Link Posted: 12/21/2012 7:01:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No complete firearms?  

I don't recall them ever having complete firearms on the 12 Days sale.

I bought a 10T upper because I already had a spare AR-10 lower.

I'm certain they did 4-5 years ago or whenever they started the 12 days of Christmas thing.    Of course they had to go through the FFL.  
They had the AR10's with the inside the carry handle op rod handle.  The original old school design upper.   They were well priced.  I was eyeballing the .308 uppers and was waiting for lowers or complete lowers to be posted.  I probably would have just bought an upper and bought the lower regular price to build on my own but with all this crap going on with the market I do not want to be stuck with half a gun.   So no such luck for me.  Then again I don't have an overwhelming need to pich up an ar10.
Link Posted: 1/16/2013 6:45:38 AM EDT
[#9]
I ordered on the 21st... NOT shipped YET

Link Posted: 1/16/2013 3:25:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I ordered on the 21st... NOT shipped YET

I just got mine yesterday.  Relax.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top