Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2017 5:11:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kamkaze]
I took out my prototype Sabatti st17 in 6.5 creedmoor and ran 10 rounds over my Magnettospeed V3 and then shot a 5 round group from 100 yards.  I am very pleased with the results.

It avg. 2894 fps over 10 rounds with an SD of 7.8 and I shot a .359" center to center 5 round group.

**trying to figure out how to post the pictures
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 6:10:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By kamkaze:
I took out my prototype Sabatti st17 in 6.5 creedmoor and ran 10 rounds over my Magnettospeed V3 and then shot a 5 round group from 100 yards.  I am very pleased with the results.

It avg. 2894 fps over 10 rounds with an SD of 7.8 and I shot a .359" center to center 5 round group.

**trying to figure out how to post the pictures
View Quote

Nice!

As a non-team member, you need to first host them on a site, then post the link.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 11:05:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Defender3:

Nice!

As a non-team member, you need to first host them on a site, then post the link.
View Quote
How do I become a team member
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 11:29:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Defender3] [#3]
Originally Posted By kamkaze:

How do I become a team member
View Quote
You go to the "Shop AR15.CON" button on the top header and click it, which takes you to the ARFCOM store.  There, you select memberships and spend the $60 for a Gold, which gives you media access.  I'm sorry, when I first posted I thought the standard $24 Team got you media access, but I was wrong.  

If you want, e-mail them to me at defender3 at Verizon dot net and I'll host them for you.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 7:32:54 AM EDT
[#4]

You go to the "Shop AR15.CON" button on the top header and click it, which takes you to the ARFCOM store.  There, you select memberships and spend the $60 for a Gold, which gives you media access.  I'm sorry, which I first posted I thought the standard $24 Team got you media access, but I was wrong.  

If you want, e-mail them to me at defender3 at Verizon dot net and I'll host them for you.
View Quote
Thank you I will email you them later tonight.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 1:15:25 PM EDT
[#5]

You go to the "Shop AR15.CON" button on the top header and click it, which takes you to the ARFCOM store.  There, you select memberships and spend the $60 for a Gold, which gives you media access.  I'm sorry, when I first posted I thought the standard $24 Team got you media access, but I was wrong.  

View Quote
Finally remembered to email those pictures thanks again
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 1:31:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Here they are:

Link Posted: 5/6/2017 7:18:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Thank you
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top