Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2017 10:25:25 PM EDT
If you had to choose just one rangefinder would you go with a Silencerco Radius or a SIG KILO?  I was not planning to jump out and get one this soon, but with the pricing on the Radius its making it awfully tempting.  Also, is there a different one that you would recommend over these two?  It will be starting out and in the near term for verifying ranges at the range, but down the line i want to be getting into PRS shooting and more use of unknown distance ranges.  Thank you all for the help on this.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 11:25:52 AM EDT
[#1]
The Bushnell Elite CONX rangefinder is on sale at Brownells for 314.99 right now.  That half price!  I'd jump on it if I were in the market for a rangefinder.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 1:12:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Sig Kilo, a weapon mounted range finder is impractical unless you also have another handheld.

Sig Kilo is the best bang for buck as far as ranging ability.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 11:43:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I own both, sig kilo hands down if you can only choose one. Radius is most useful for under 800y during daylight and is most useful for low light/ night ranging imo.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 12:27:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Sig kilo 2000 beats my leica 1600.

Played with a set of new Nikon range finding binos that were pretty sweet. No problem seeing and ranging a 20in gong at 1300 yards
I really liked them..
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 8:35:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Thank you everyone for the input.  Does anyone know if Sig is including their rangefinders with their Military/LEO discounts?
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 4:27:10 PM EDT
[#6]
The Sig Kilo 2000 is $350 at Cabelas. It's been that price for a long time.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 8:39:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DevL] [#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bs63366:
Thank you everyone for the input.  Does anyone know if Sig is including their rangefinders with their Military/LEO discounts?
View Quote
Yes, that is how I got mine, but the 2000 is frequently on sale at below the LE price.

And Kilo over the Radius if we are talking 2000 and up Kilo. If less, I'd not get the Kilo, the sub 2000 lose LED displays.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top