Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/22/2017 11:28:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jonblack]
Hey guys

I am planning to open an account with Wiebad, the company that offers shooting bags and accessories. It seems they are a top choice in the PRS. The trouble is, I am not a PRS competitor so I don't know all of the uses for the bags. Some guys in my area are trying to get into PRS type matches so I want to offer products they can use (even if they don't know it yet) in my store. On the flip side, many of my customers are just regular guys and I want some products that will help their long range shooting ability. There is a 1,000 yard range 15 miles from my shop.

Can you make some suggestions on the Wiebad products? What is your favorite?

I am also hearing some buzz about the SAC Run n' Gun bag.

I have to meet a minimum order to get started with them I am open to hear what you guys think are "must haves."

Thank you for your help.
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 10:07:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/23/2017 1:03:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for the reply. I'm probably overthinking it. I just need to focus on the basics until we build a customer base that can benefit from the more specialty items. Knowing the basic products will help.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 4:42:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I have the Tac Pad and the Range Cube. Range cube may be good to stock as it is a lower price bag.

Also the Triad Large Wedgie is sweet
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 10:39:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Pump Pillow is a must IMHO and either of the Tac-pad's. I am also a fan of the Berry Bag as well and it comes in at a great price point. Not sure if you thought about the TAB Gear stuff as well, but I have been impressed with the Str8 Laced bag, it's so light and versatile.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top