Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/10/2016 1:25:52 PM EDT
I have an FN SLP Competition shotgun that has two swivel studs that are screwed into a receiver plate (not screwed directly into the stock) and would like to have a QD mount that accepts my Magpul sling. I've searched the internet thoroughly, but cannot seem to find a part for what I am trying to accomplish. Anyone have any ideas?
Link Posted: 5/15/2016 12:06:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Lomshek] [#1]
Originally Posted By texaspro:
I have an FN SLP Competition shotgun that has two swivel studs that are screwed into a receiver plate (not screwed directly into the stock) and would like to have a QD mount that accepts my Magpul sling. I've searched the internet thoroughly, but cannot seem to find a part for what I am trying to accomplish. Anyone have any ideas?
View Quote

You posted this in the precision rifles section.

I'd repost in General Discussion with some photos so we can see exactly what you have.  You'll get an answer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top