Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2017 12:13:44 PM EDT
Grabagun had them for 345 and I had to jump. I also have some merchandise credit at Cabelas so I was looking at what they have to offer. What would you guys recommend for a $500ish scope?
Viper HST 4-16x44 with VMR reticle seems like it would be a good fit. I wish it was on sale as stacking discounts is a addiction currently so I might have to wait for another $50 off coupon.

I am wayyyyyy out of the loop on optics especially the lower priced ones. I know that Burris Nikon and others make some decent stuff but don't know which models I should be looking at as there is so much out there now I can't keep up and get confused. I wish I could just buy high end stuff as it seems like it's a little easier to sort through. What should I be looking at?

Here are a couple that look to be pretty decent prices. Probably a little high on the magnification for my little Ranch gun but I have a heavier 20" AR precision setup it could end up on

Cabelas branded Intrepid HD by Vortex 4.5-22x50 VMR MOA reticle for $500

Viper HS 6-24x50 with Dead Hold BDC reticle for $400 wish the 4-15 was similarly discounted. Unsure about the reticle.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 1:05:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I have 4 of the Sightron S-TACs in different sizes.  The 3-16x would be hard to beat.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top