Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2017 7:50:57 PM EDT
Anyone know off the top of their heads which Butler Creek cap numbers for a fixed SS ?

Also are there any other manufacturers shades that will fit the thread pattern? Or am I stuck with purchasing direct from SWFA?

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 7:52:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Following this
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 7:54:56 AM EDT
[#2]
I believe the BCs are 20 eye & 30 obj ($16 for the set at SWFA).  I don't know about the thread pattern and other mfgrs but the shade is $20...  how much could you possibly save with another mfgr???
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 8:10:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Et2ss] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Reorx:
I believe the BCs are 20 eye & 30 obj ($16 for the set at SWFA).  I don't know about the thread pattern and other mfgrs but the shade is $20...  how much could you possibly save with another mfgr???
View Quote
Thanks, it seems that at least on Cabelas they had a different numbering system for the caps.

As far as the sunshade, I just checked this morning and they are actually in stock now, for the past few months they have been out of stock at SWFA.

Still $20 seems to be a bit heavy for a 2.5" threaded aluminum tube, was perusing the EE in hopes of finding one that would work
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top