Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2017 1:06:16 PM EDT
What are your thought on this reticle? What scope are you using?

I am hooked on the Horus type reticle and want to add this one to the fold.
Thank you for your time.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 8:27:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I've only talked to a few folks that use it.  They've reported that it really shines when shooting out to 6-800 yards.  Beyond that, they've preferred to dial corrections.  

One reservation I've had on the ones I've seen is that the reticle is not worth much at low magnifications, especially in low light.  
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 7:39:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By phlegm:
I've only talked to a few folks that use it.  They've reported that it really shines when shooting out to 6-800 yards.  Beyond that, they've preferred to dial corrections.  

One reservation I've had on the ones I've seen is that the reticle is not worth much at low magnifications, especially in low light.  
View Quote
Thanks
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 11:38:53 AM EDT
[#3]
I was able to shoot with the TREMOR3 in a friends M5X1 5-25, last fall. I currently run TREMOR2 reticles in to different optics, one in a Leupold and the other in a S&B.

The TREMOR3 was a different view than the T2, but the differences were not over pronounced. The one very nice thing with the T3 is the main horizontal cross is the calibration for movers and the wind dots are less pronounced than on the T2. The T3 also omits the 12" windows in the vertical bar which are there in the T2.

While the T3 is very nice and has some upgrades over the T2, I don't see myself upgrading to the T3. But if I were in the market for a new optic I would take a hard look at optics with the T3 in them.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 7:55:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By YO_Doc:
I was able to shoot with the TREMOR3 in a friends M5X1 5-25, last fall. I currently run TREMOR2 reticles in to different optics, one in a Leupold and the other in a S&B.

The TREMOR3 was a different view than the T2, but the differences were not over pronounced. The one very nice thing with the T3 is the main horizontal cross is the calibration for movers and the wind dots are less pronounced than on the T2. The T3 also omits the 12" windows in the vertical bar which are there in the T2.

While the T3 is very nice and has some upgrades over the T2, I don't see myself upgrading to the T3. But if I were in the market for a new optic I would take a hard look at optics with the T3 in them.
View Quote
Thank you . 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top