Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2017 9:47:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: houdinii1212]
yesturday i ordered a NF shv f1 4-14 scope and NF 1 peice 0moa 1913 base and an american defense recon s mount. this is my first bolt action and first high magnification scope. i also bought a Wheeler fat wrench for the bolts. is there anything i should know assembly wise before i get the parts on the rifle which should be wednsday.

also how many of you put a coating of blue locktite under the base on top of the receiver or does that even do anything (saw it on a few youtube videos}. this will be primarily a hunting rifle and will come to the range with the other guns not some super precise 1000 yard rifle.
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 10:29:50 PM EDT
[#1]
i use it on the screws...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top