Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 12:29:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Any thought to add the SIG Tango lines of scopes to this sticky?
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 1:34:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Reorx] [#2]
Suggestions for...

Rail to add: TPS

Rings to add: TPS, Leupold Mark 4

Rangefinders:  Newcon Optik LRM 1500M, LRM 1800S, & LRM 2200SI  (LINK) $366 to $839 @ Amazon
2.0 mrad beam divergence! (If you can believe the manufacturer!)
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 6:37:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Reorx:
Suggestions for...

Rail to add: TPS

Rings to add: TPS, Leupold Mark 4

Rangefinders:  Newcon Optik LRM 1500M, LRM 1800S, & LRM 2200SI  (LINK) $366 to $839 @ Amazon
2.0 mrad beam divergence! (If you can believe the manufacturer!)
View Quote
I'll add them, thanks for the suggestions.
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 6:33:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I would think both the sig kilo 2200 and the 2400 range finders should be on the list..both are considered best for price on the market right now...
Link Posted: 1/28/2018 6:54:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By AKSnowRider:
I would think both the sig kilo 2200 and the 2400 range finders should be on the list..both are considered best for price on the market right now...
View Quote
Thanks for the suggestions. I'll get them added.  I have some updates to do.
Link Posted: 7/5/2018 12:27:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/17/2018 3:25:22 AM EDT
[#7]
That's a huge collection. Good share!
Link Posted: 10/17/2018 4:36:32 AM EDT
[#8]
These guys have some good scope collections that I think you've missed. Maybe bcoz you've posted a long time ago. If you wish, you can update your list. Cheers :)
Link Posted: 10/17/2018 1:00:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By kalmantihanyi:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Thank you

These guys have some good scope collections that I think you've missed. Maybe bcoz you've posted a long time ago. If you wish, you can update your list. Cheers :)
I have been planning to update it. It needs it but I have been extremely busy with work but will update soon.
Link Posted: 10/20/2019 12:40:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: guido2] [#10]
Umm, this was in reference to the LaRue thread, forgot to "quote" (dip my head in dog shit....)

Hello

I use 'em 'cause they're feloniously stout, remarkably handsome, return to zero with yawnable predictability, are MADE IN TEXAS and come with badass swag.

Guido in TX
Link Posted: 10/20/2019 12:49:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By IHTFP08:
Any one more serious than me laid hands on any of the primary arms FFP scopes? I've got the 4-14 mil dot, and I like it for under 300. Only shot it at 300 yds or so and may get another with the dmr reticle for my ar10.
View Quote
Hello

I've got a couple of their 1st Gen. "Premium" line or whatever (made in Japan, reportedly next to the Vortex HX scopes) and I think they're fantastic bang for the buck. They've redesigned the line recently with multitudes of new reticles and mechanical features, looks like they're even more competitive now.

Guido in TX
Link Posted: 1/6/2020 8:45:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Noticed the Nightforce NX8 models have not been listed. It took a little while for them to be generally available, but they have finally hit the internet retailers.

There are only three in the line, and they are not what I would call budget glass, but they are all noteworthy for good overall design and features.

https://www.nightforceoptics.com/riflescopes/nx8
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 3:59:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By RegionRat:
Noticed the Nightforce NX8 models have not been listed. It took a little while for them to be generally available, but they have finally hit the internet retailers.

There are only three in the line, and they are not what I would call budget glass, but they are all noteworthy for good overall design and features.

https://www.nightforceoptics.com/riflescopes/nx8
View Quote
I have some major changes to make.  I haven't updated this in a while. I'll try and get to it soon.
Link Posted: 10/7/2020 1:01:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Old_Painless] [#14]
No selling outside the EE.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top