Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2017 10:27:00 AM EDT
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone else that has the CMMG MK3T .308 is dealing with double feeding issues or failure to extract/eject issues. This rifle I have has failed to extract/eject on 4/5 shots I took yesterday while at the range. This is very disappointing to have happen being that I own multiple AR style rifles and I haven't experienced this AT ALL with any of them. I even own a Diamondback15 (DB15) which had bad reviews when I bought it many years ago as my first AR platformed rifle and I have never had an issue with it, no not one!  Looking on some feedback on what could be done to rectify the situation if anyone has dealt with the same. Or is this rifle simply a $1492 hunk of metal????
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 11:12:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TargetShooter2] [#1]
is this a complete rifle from CMMG ? , is it new break in period ? are you running the bolt wet
for break in , what ammo are you using ?  are you using the same mag , you should number your mags for reference and tweek any if needed .

I have a MKE 3GR and it has ran with out any problems right out of the box .
i did machine me a bolt carrier weight as i run them in every semi that i shoot .
i havent shot any factory loads through it just all handloads
from 155 palma , 155 SST , 165 SST , 178 Amax , all has ran right through
the rifle with zero problems , mine groups for 3/4 to 1 1/4 moa if i do my part
never had a FTF or a FTE and the brass is at 2 oclock in a 2 feet circle
post back with any improvements .

TS2
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 11:23:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Look around ARFCOM forums.  Loads of troubleshooting threads on this topic to help you get started.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top