Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2017 2:34:05 PM EDT
I tried to build one years ago from rigid conduit, and a 3/4" plywood table top. This one is A LOT lighter and just as stable surprisingly.

MTM Case Gard High Low Table System
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 12:14:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the info.   I built my own shooting bench using plywood and 2x4s for the table top and a pair of very sturdy Home Depot portable, adjustable sawhorses for the legs.   It's incredibly stable, but the entire setup easily exceeds 75 pounds, so it's a hassle to transport and set up.  I'll probably buy the MTM bench because it's so light weight.
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 9:51:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Scott_S:
Thanks for the info.   I built my own shooting bench using plywood and 2x4s for the table top and a pair of very sturdy Home Depot portable, adjustable sawhorses for the legs.   It's incredibly stable, but the entire setup easily exceeds 75 pounds, so it's a hassle to transport and set up.  I'll probably buy the MTM bench because it's so light weight.
View Quote
Indeed! 
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 10:06:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for this OP.  I bought one shortly after reading your post and watching the video. I've only used it once so far, but I'm really happy with it thus far. Nicely made tripod and quick and easy assembly. Plenty solid enough for my old ass to use. I found one for just over a hundred bucks including shipping, so it was a good deal.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 11:23:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Link?
Link Posted: 9/4/2017 10:06:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MDStroup:
Link?
View Quote
Amazon Product
  • Portable, durable table with tripod legs; Height adjusts from 18 to 55 inches off the ground; Use for dialing in your scopes
  • Target practice standing up, or shoot predators from a hillside; Adjustable height makes this convenient for any landscape
  • Ambidextrous table top surface measures 17 x 33 inches; There's room for front and back rifle rests as well as ammunition

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top