Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2017 12:58:49 PM EDT
Does anyone hear have experince with these rifles?

If so could you shed some light on your experiences and thoughts...

I cant find many reviews on them on the web.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 1:36:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Some people will say they're overpriced, but they're very nice rifles. My dad has one(no optic yet), and everything on it is perfect. I have no reason to believe it isn't a half moa rifle with handloads. It's not a lightweight rifle though, it's built stout.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 4:22:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I do own one, threw a vortex razor 1-6 on it. It's a fantastic shooter, went with the SiCo ASR Brake on it and the recoil impulse is very smooth. Initial testing shows very good accuracy when I was zeroing for 50 yards, but I have not taken it to 100 yards yet. The ambi controls are awesome, though for me the most important part is being able to lock the bolt back via the magazine release, which should aid in malfunction clearing very nicely.

I'm running it through a carbine class this weekend and I can update from there. But if there are any specifics you're looking for let me know and I'll do my best to answer.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 6:45:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Dupe in AR Forum
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top