Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2017 4:28:24 PM EDT
I have a DD carbine Im planning to change to an SPR. I want to swap the DD 16" LW barrel to an 18" SPR contour that will shoot sub MOA.

Would like to incorporate the following specs if possible.

18" SPR barrel
Rifle gas system
Match Grade
Fluted would be a Plus

What are some of the best choices, im looking for a good quality product.
Thank you for any help
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 5:48:48 PM EDT
[#1]
White Oak Armament has been outstanding for me and meets your criteria.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 10:28:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Rainer makes some nice accurate 18" barrels. I have one that shoots 1/2 MOA it was 260 bucks.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 6:34:40 AM EDT
[#3]
The white Oak looks nice. I just haven't seen a lot about these two barrels.  Does the WOA seem like a quality part?
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 8:23:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By zev9:
The white Oak looks nice. I just haven't seen a lot about these two barrels.  Does the WOA seem like a quality part?
View Quote
WOA has been around a LONG time....and for good reason.  They certainly pre-date all the seemingly new "boutique" makers.  Top notch stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top