Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/17/2017 3:31:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: garand555]
I'm building an AR-10, and have a PSA PA-10 upper that is fully completed.  I also have the lower parts kit, and a PRS on order.  Basically, all that I need is the buffer tube, buffer, spring and stripped lower.  (And a nicer trigger, but that's not strictly necessary.)  I had planned on going PSA upper and lower just to avoid compatibility issues that plague AR-10s.  The problem is that I've had a stripped lower on order for over 8 months now through a local gun shop, and they've been calling PSA up every 2-3 weeks and asking about it, and are getting blown off.  I know that they're making them, because I've seen complete lowers on their site, but they're all with the carbine buffer and stock.  I'm not building a carbine and don't want to spend an extra $150 for parts that I'm never going to use.  

Does anybody know of another brand of AR-10 lower that is compatible with the PSA upper that I have?  FYI, they use different pins than other DPMS pattern rifles.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 2:56:10 PM EDT
[#1]
If you have a gen 2 upper then keep waiting for the gen 2 stripped to come into stock...

PRO-Fab from AimSurplus is advertised as compatible with PSA rifles. Not sure how the cosmetic lines will line up between gen 1 and 2 uppers....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top