BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
My 6.5 Creedmoor Build (Page 2 of 2)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/13/2016 7:41:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Great videos. Really the best instructional videos I've watched.

I even like your intro music!

I've got an Aero M5 build that still needs some tweaking but I've been stuck out East  for a while and haven't been able to finish up my rifle. First my bolt was grabbing brass, then my scope went down. I can't wait to get it up and running next week.
Link Posted: 12/12/2016 11:23:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Lhotse:
Great videos. Really the best instructional videos I've watched.

I even like your intro music!

I've got an Aero M5 build that still needs some tweaking but I've been stuck out East  for a while and haven't been able to finish up my rifle. First my bolt was grabbing brass, then my scope went down. I can't wait to get it up and running next week.
View Quote

Hope you get it running again bud!
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 11:20:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice job on the video.  Very informative.
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 12:09:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By zcoyote12:
Nice job on the video.  Very informative.
View Quote

Thanks and Im glad you liked it!
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 2:44:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I added the two newest videos to the series and will attempt to keep it updated.
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 1:35:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Here's my baby I just built!

Link Posted: 1/29/2017 10:35:43 PM EDT
[#7]
What stock is that NES?
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 4:22:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By CaliContractor:
What stock is that NES?
View Quote

Mine? Thats the CAA SRS. I got it at cost, so felt it was as good as getting the magpul precision stock for the same price retail.
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 11:06:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/1/2017 9:16:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Well done video but I have a question, or more of a comment. When you're installing the front pivot pin detent, why do the procedure twice? You install the pivot pin to hold the detent... so you can install the pivot pin which holds the detent... ;)
You can do the exact same procedure with the actual detent pin you're going to use from the get go. It's how I've been doing it for years. Same exact procedure only you do it from the right side of the rifle instead of the left.
Again, great videos and thanks for taking the time to put this together share your work.
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 7:57:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Rangerwalker71:
Great series. Just finally watched them. I have a 6.5CM that should arrive this week. Gong to tear it a part and check it out. Lap the upper and go to work.
Thanks
Steve
RLTW
View Quote

Glad you enjoyed the video series!
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 8:00:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By steelcomp:
Well done video but I have a question, or more of a comment. When you're installing the front pivot pin detent, why do the procedure twice? You install the pivot pin to hold the detent... so you can install the pivot pin which holds the detent... ;)
You can do the exact same procedure with the actual detent pin you're going to use from the get go. It's how I've been doing it for years. Same exact procedure only you do it from the right side of the rifle instead of the left.
Again, great videos and thanks for taking the time to put this together share your work.
View Quote
Ah damn it...lol
I should've thought about that....thanks! lol
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 8:52:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Very nice. Great job. Those Lilja barrels do rock.
Link Posted: 2/7/2017 12:13:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Bluedeacon:
Very nice. Great job. Those Lilja barrels do rock.
View Quote
I hope this one does! Do you think it will out perform the Christensen Arms barrel?
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 1:58:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By tfblkhwkguy:
I hope this one does! Do you think it will out perform the Christensen Arms barrel?
View Quote

Will the shooter outperform either barrel?
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 3:46:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Paul49:

Will the shooter outperform either barrel?
View Quote
I only have my spare arm to use so I guess we'll see?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
My 6.5 Creedmoor Build (Page 2 of 2)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top