Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 22
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 4:28:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Are any of you 6.5 guys using the complete aa uppers? Curious if anyone likes the mk 10 hand guards. Any thoughts on durability? 
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 5:18:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Wulfp3ngwin:
Are any of you 6.5 guys using the complete aa uppers? Curious if anyone likes the mk 10 hand guards. Any thoughts on durability? 
View Quote
They really really need to get some better hand guards.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 5:48:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By RePp:

View Quote
I guess that means I am building. Might go with that ultralight barrel from Odin works. Decisions decisions. 
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 1:09:05 AM EDT
[#4]
View Quote
I've got a 16" Incursion upper that I'm currently using as my "plinker" that I plan on getting around to reloading for. The Mk10 handguards aren't all that bad. I really like the fact that they're carbon fiber, they don't get too hot or too cold. About the only thing I don't like about it is it feels bumpy with all the screws in it, which you would expect. I'm thinking about getting some short set screws to put in the holes and make it feel smoother while keeping the crud out of them. So far as durability I've banged it around in my truck and in the desert a bit and I'm not worried about it cracking or anything, seems strong enough. I imagine the biggest thing that'll throw people off from it is how wide it is, 2" OD. Overall I'd say I'm actually happier with it than I thought I'd be.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:14:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By IndyGrendel63:

I guess I'll be the guinea pig on this one I'll let you know how it turns out.

BTW, nice truck in your avatar... assuming it's a chevy (mr. Bowtie) kinda hard to tell from that awesome artwork. . Just kidding did your kid draw that?
View Quote
Any updates on the Hardened barrel?
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 10:36:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Trumpet:

Any updates on the Hardened barrel?
View Quote
Nope, had an unexpected automotive repair come up so no new upper for me at this point.  Donations are welcome however!
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 6:37:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Brosome] [#7]
Got it all put together, got a few boxes of SSTs and ELDs to try out this weekend. Just need some dies, powder and bullets now..

Link Posted: 4/12/2017 11:36:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Build inspired by this thread

sighted then shot 4, 5 round groups, for an average of .88 moa

factory 123 amax

Link Posted: 4/13/2017 8:08:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Sweet tell us more about your build?
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 9:19:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Specs?
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 9:42:07 AM EDT
[#11]
20" Black Hole Weaponry barrel and bolt. .264LBC with matched bolt. (everyone was sold out of sammi grendel barrels at the time and I was impatient)
Aero precision 15" quantum handguard.
Aero precision upper
Anderson lower
Geissele SSA-E trigger
PRS stock
Larue 20moa mount
Vortex PST 4-16x FFP
Harris bipod

I think that covers all the major stuff.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 12:54:20 PM EDT
[#12]
That's a sick paint job.  Duracoat or Cerakote?  I have a stencil set for Kryptek as well for a build for my BIL.

Link Posted: 4/13/2017 8:41:04 PM EDT
[#13]
I "LOVE" that paint job! How hard was that to paint?
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 10:36:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mitsuman47] [#14]
Disregard.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 10:50:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Well, it's actually Krylon. I used the broken glass stencil kit from weaponstencils.com

It took a couple of days. I sprayed a base layer with 2 shades FDE type colors. I let that cure then placed the stencils and blended the rest on. After that cured overnight I pulled the stencils. It took a few hours to get everything taped and stencils placed. The actual painting went faster. I think I'll do the next one with duracoat. I wanted to try with spray paint first because it's easy to remove if I didn't like the result.

This was the first layer

Link Posted: 4/14/2017 8:11:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By mbtech:
Well, it's actually Krylon. I used the broken glass stencil kit from weaponstencils.com

It took a couple of days. I sprayed a base layer with 2 shades FDE type colors. I let that cure then placed the stencils and blended the rest on. After that cured overnight I pulled the stencils. It took a few hours to get everything taped and stencils placed. The actual painting went faster. I think I'll do the next one with duracoat. I wanted to try with spray paint first because it's easy to remove if I didn't like the result.
View Quote
Freaking gorgeous job on the paint! I would never have suspected it was a "garage paintjob!"
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 6:27:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Well, after waffling back and forth between .308 bolt, .308 gas, or 6.5G, I've finally decided on the Grendel.

Here's what I've got so far.

Attachment Attached File

Still trying to decide on barrel.  Probably going to be 18", either Lilja, JP, or Christensen Arms.  May go the CA route to save some weight, this damn Razor is a pig.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 3:08:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WUPHF] [#18]
@LRRPF52

I've been doing some research on barrels all night and I'm coming up kind of stuck.

Where I sit right now and the options I'm looking at:

-  JP 18" MLGS - My only concern here is with what looks like a relatively light profile.  This will be shot suppressed and primarily for precision target shooting (steel and paper), so I'm worried the lighter profile may not be my best option.
-  Odin 18"ILGS - My concern here is with their previous recall with FUBARed chambers.  I know their website states they're using SAAMI chambers now, but I found one in stock at Joe Bobs, just not sure if it's a new or old stock barrel.  Has Odin always used SAAMI chambers?
-  Lilja 319 - I really like this option, but weight is kind of up there (although I guess the Odin is similar in weight).  

What are your thoughts?  The Odin is significantly cheaper than the other two (and it comes with a BCG), but it's not worth it to me if they're still using incorrect chambers or have known issues.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 10:07:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By RJeff21:
@LRRPF52

I've been doing some research on barrels all night and I'm coming up kind of stuck.

-  JP 18" MLGS - My only concern here is with what looks like a relatively light profile.  This will be shot suppressed and primarily for precision target shooting (steel and paper), so I'm worried the lighter profile may not be my best option.
-  Odin 18"ILGS - My concern here is with their previous recall with FUBARed chambers.  I know their website states they're using SAAMI chambers now, but I found one in stock at Joe Bobs, just not sure if it's a new or old stock barrel.  Has Odin always used SAAMI chambers?
-  Lilja 319 - I really like this option, but weight is kind of up there (although I guess the Odin is similar in weight).  

What are your thoughts?  The Odin is significantly cheaper than the other two (and it comes with a BCG), but it's not worth it to me if they're still using incorrect chambers or have known issues.
View Quote
Contact Odin, Theyve been very quick to respond to all of my questions.  They use JGS reamers, and JGS told me that they're SAAMI.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 10:11:04 AM EDT
[#20]
@LRRPF52

View Quote
You so fucking over thinking this.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 10:22:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WUPHF] [#21]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
@LRRPF52

It's a curse.  . Shit happens when you're up all night drunk.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 11:55:50 AM EDT
[#22]
I took my 18" Benchmark Grendel to the range yesterday to test 6 different factory loads. 5 were all 1/2 moa or less; one 10 shot group was one jagged hole. 20-30 mph headwind, I was surprised. The 107 load was 1moa+.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 12:59:12 PM EDT
[#23]
You all ended up costing me a bunch of $'s.  I bought 3 lowers about a year ago.  Built a lightweight 16" 5.56 with one, an 18" 5.56 for 3-Gun with the other but wanted something "different" for the 3rd.

Found this thread and some others on 6.5 Grendel and was hooked.

Here is the finished product...Sorry for the crappy iPhone Pic

I've had it out once to the range.  Using some factory 123gr AMAX I was getting ~.8 MOA 5 shot groups.   I think I can do better once I work up some loads.

Build list:
Quentin Defense lower (they are local)
Generic LPK
Geissele trigger
Larue A-PEG grip
Luth-AR buttstock
Geissele charging handle
Fail Zero Bolt Carrier
SLR Adjustable Gas Block
SLR Gas Tube
VLTOR MUR Upper
Geissele 15" MK8 Rail
Shilen 20" HBAR barrel with matched bolt

I topped it off with a Bushnell 3.5-21x50 in an American Defense AD-RECON mount with 20 MOA built in elevation

At some point I'll take it out somewhere where I can reach out to 600+ yds
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 3:15:15 PM EDT
[#24]
That is a well thought out build.Shilen makes great barrels, I have used them on 5 F-class bolt guns and some AR's.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 9:59:15 PM EDT
[#25]
@LRRPF52

View Quote
Not who you are asking, but I would go JP.  Rarely do people complain about their rifle being too light and those barrels will shoot.  Makes it a more versatile shooting stick and will group just fine and ring steel the same.
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 4:26:49 AM EDT
[#26]
The 6.5's

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 9:46:16 PM EDT
[#27]
@LRRPF52

View Quote
Between those 2.  The JP barrels are cryogenically treated, use high end steel, and one of the main goals JP had with them was be able to hold a 10rd group in an inch when heated, so they don't lose performance during competition.

JP makes great barrels, parts, and complete rifles.  They have a rifle builder program too on the site.

I've used several Lilja's over the past 3 years, and really like them.  My go-to Grendel has a Lilja 318 barrel, which is about the same profile as the JPs, only MLGS.  JP uses RLGS, which gives you more options if you want to suppress an 18".
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 11:00:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By LRRPF52:

Between those 2.  The JP barrels are cryogenically treated, use high end steel, and one of the main goals JP had with them was be able to hold a 10rd group in an inch when heated, so they don't lose performance during competition.

JP makes great barrels, parts, and complete rifles.  They have a rifle builder program too on the site.

I've used several Lilja's over the past 3 years, and really like them.  My go-to Grendel has a Lilja 318 barrel, which is about the same profile as the JPs, only MLGS.  JP uses RLGS, which gives you more options if you want to suppress an 18".
View Quote
Thanks for the advice.  Looks like I'll probably be going the JP route.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 10:39:35 PM EDT
[#29]
finally took mine out, only tried a vortex strikefire on it but planned to get some glass soon.   Only shot the cheap stuff so far. Other than a couple feed issues on one mag. She ran pretty good. Fired 100 rounds

shot at  short range  only as that was the range available, standing only too.  Think I want a bipod to.

I have got a lot to learn.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 8:58:03 PM EDT
[#30]
A type 2 bolt face is .136, correct?  I got an AA bolt as a spare and it says .136 bolt face.  I have an Odin Works barrel and it is supposed to be type 2, just want to make sure on compatibility.

Anyone have any feeding problems with the AA 17 round mags?  I have one with many misfeeds occurring.  The 10 round AA and 10 round ASC mags worked fine.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 10:00:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Brosome:
Got it all put together, got a few boxes of SSTs and ELDs to try out this weekend. Just need some dies, powder and bullets now..

http://i.imgur.com/p3vwvWP.jpg?1
View Quote
Got a chance to stretch out the 20" Christensen Arms barrel. Only had 123gr SSTs on hand that I found locally, but results were just about the same as what Saryan got with his 18" CA..Several 5-10 shot groups around .8-.9. shooting prone from a bipod/rear bag.
Zero problems with ASC 15 rounders. Local shops ordering in some of the Hornady Black stuff for me to try out , probably won't be too much of a difference though.

Only complaint I have on the barrel is the muzzle threads wasn't the best example of machining I've seen.. Burr/sharp edge on the first thread and last thread was broken at the very tail end. Everything cleaned up and appears to be fine as far as the threads being concentric but I don't have my can yet to really check better. I'll just have to remember to triple check the alignment before I shoot suppressed.

The weight is really nice though, balances very, very well.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 10:28:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Ronnoc:
Anyone have any feeding problems with the AA 17 round mags?  I have one with many misfeeds occurring.  The 10 round AA and 10 round ASC mags worked fine.
View Quote
I have a few AA 17 rounders from last year that function great and lock up as tight as the 10 and 24's that I ordered. I recently ordered some more 17's though and they're a little bit looser locking in. I've had a few feeding problems with them in my 16" Grendel with Wolf 100 grain, the nose of the bullets were getting jammed into the top of the chamber before the lugs.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 10:47:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Got a build with a 20" barrel/BCG combo from Odin Works that I'll zero this coming weekend.
Just got the 12.5" barrel & bolt for the AR pistol that'll get SBR'd.
So, 2/3rds of my AR's will be 6.5 Grendel.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 11:16:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By maxxmojo:

I have a few AA 17 rounders from last year that function great and lock up as tight as the 10 and 24's that I ordered. I recently ordered some more 17's though and they're a little bit looser locking in. I've had a few feeding problems with them in my 16" Grendel with Wolf 100 grain, the nose of the bullets were getting jammed into the top of the chamber before the lugs.
View Quote
Exactly what happened to me with the 123 AMAX out of the 17.  Have two rounds with tips bent at weird angles.  Didn't shoot those, paranoid it might throw off balance and get a baffle strike.  Using a GA Recce 7 for my suppressor.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 2:36:06 PM EDT
[#35]
You are correct on the bolt depths.  .136=Type II.  The AA bolt is .136 as are Odin's.

I just went through this conundrum with my Wilson Arms barrel from JSE.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 4:26:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LRRPF52] [#36]
Here are the different types of bolts:

AA 6.5 Grendel bolts, .136" bolt face, 2.810" bolt length, reinforced lug support, higher grade metallurgy and processes, destructively tested

Bolts that adhere to the AA dimensions can be purchased from Precision Firearms, Maxim, JP, and the group buys on the forum.  Les Baer used AA bolts or AA dimensioned bolts from the start.

They are genuine 6.5 Grendel bolts.  None of the terms starting with the word "Type" apply to them.

Aftermarket bolts that have incorrect face depths, incorrect lengths, inferior metallurgy, inferior extractors, varying specs on testing if any.

For example, you will see .125" face depth bolts that are varying in length, with weak extractor lips that will break.  BHW called these bolts internal to their inventory "Type I", introduced at least a decade after 6.5 Grendel was already developed and introduced to the market in 2004.  For someone to name a "Type 1" bolt after real Grendel bolts were the standard should not be confused with a market-wide standard, since that was internal to BHW.

When people asked BHW for real Grendel chambers and bolts, for a limited time, they offered those, and chose to call them "Type II", as they were still learning the dims of what a real Grendel bolt is.

I have seen imitation bolts that have a .136" face depth, but are either 2.800" long, or even 2.797" long, which won't work well with a standard firing pin due to excessive protrusion.

This is how you can tell if someone knows what they are talking about when they make the claim that Grendel bolts are simply hogged out 5.56 bolts, because it isn't possible for that to be, as the 6.5 Grendel bolt is simply the Beowulf bolt dimensions, which was derived from the Colt 7.62x39 Sporter of the 1980s.  Alexander Arms sources or manufactures parts from scratch to their specs, especially the bolts.

Production 6.5 Grendel bolts have always been made to a data set that includes the deeper bolt face, a longer bolt for compatibility with standard firing pins, and certain metallurgy.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 4:28:49 PM EDT
[#37]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
They have hand guard options when you order, to include slim Manticore hand guards that are extremely lightweight and modular.

The Mk. 10 hand guards are very nice, but everyone likes what they like, so it's an area that is hard to please in with production uppers.

Link Posted: 4/27/2017 6:36:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Here are the different types of bolts:

AA 6.5 Grendel bolts, .136" bolt face, 2.810" bolt length, reinforced lug support, higher grade metallurgy and processes, destructively tested

Bolts that adhere to the AA dimensions can be purchased from Precision Firearms, Maxim, JP, and the group buys on the forum.  Les Baer used AA bolts or AA dimensioned bolts from the start.

They are genuine 6.5 Grendel bolts.  None of the terms starting with the word "Type" apply to them.

Aftermarket bolts that have incorrect face depths, incorrect lengths, inferior metallurgy, inferior extractors, varying specs on testing if any.

For example, you will see .125" face depth bolts that are varying in length, with weak extractor lips that will break.  BHW called these bolts internal to their inventory "Type I", introduced at least a decade after 6.5 Grendel was already developed and introduced to the market in 2004.  For someone to name a "Type 1" bolt after real Grendel bolts were the standard should not be confused with a market-wide standard, since that was internal to BHW.

When people asked BHW for real Grendel chambers and bolts, for a limited time, they offered those, and chose to call them "Type II", as they were still learning the dims of what a real Grendel bolt is.

I have seen imitation bolts that have a .136" face depth, but are either 2.800" long, or even 2.797" long, which won't work well with a standard firing pin due to excessive protrusion.

This is how you can tell if someone knows what they are talking about when they make the claim that Grendel bolts are simply hogged out 5.56 bolts, because it isn't possible for that to be, as the 6.5 Grendel bolt is simply the Beowulf bolt dimensions, which was derived from the Colt 7.62x39 Sporter of the 1980s.  Alexander Arms sources or manufacture parts from scratch to their specs, especially the bolts.

Production 6.5 Grendel bolts have always been made to a data set that includes the deeper bolt face, a longer bolt for compatibility with standard firing pins, and certain metallurgy.
View Quote
Thanks!  That really helps clear it up for me.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 5:44:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ronnoc] [#39]
Ok, got my Grendel up and running, shot it today and was the best shooting I have done.

Upper I built is all Odin Works components:

- 18" DMR profile SS barrel, 1x8
- O2 Lite M-Lock 15.5" rail
- Odin Works BCG
- Odin Works adjustable gas block
- Odin Works billet upper receiver
- PA 4-14 FFP Mildot and PA mount

Lower I took from my Larue Stealth upper, will do double duty for now and has a Geissele SSA-E trigger in it.

Suppressor is Griffin Armament Recce 7 Mod 3 with a Cole-Tac cover.

This was my first five rounds of the day.  I boresighted it and got it on target the week before.  I was shooting 123 AMAX factory.  The 123 SSTs were not as accurate.
This group was a five shout group, I pulled the one not touching and was my first shot.  My calipers broke but per the ruler, MOA for all five shots is about .8 and for the four shots touching MOA is about .3, I was very happy!    I showed my wife when I got home I was so happy about it and she ask me if I would like to hang it on the fridge!  

Link Posted: 4/28/2017 5:58:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Great looking rifle and group, thanks for posting!
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 10:16:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Ronnoc:
Ok, got my Grendel up and running, shot it today and was the best shooting I have done.

Upper I built is all Odin Works components:

- 18" DMR profile SS barrel, 1x8
- O2 Lite M-Lock 15.5" rail
- Odin Works BCG
- Odin Works adjustable gas block
- Odin Works billet upper receiver
- PA 4-14 FFP Mildot and PA mount

Lower I took from my Larue Stealth upper, will do double duty for now and has a Geissele SSA-E trigger in it.

Suppressor is Griffin Armament Recce 7 Mod 3 with a Cole-Tac cover.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y182/truth10k/IMG_20170428_1511174881_zpslxxyssnd.jpg

This was my first five rounds of the day.  I boresighted it and got it on target the week before.  I was shooting 123 AMAX factory.  The 123 SSTs were not as accurate.
This group was a five shout group, I pulled the one not touching and was my first shot.  My calipers broke but per the ruler, MOA for all five shots is about .8 and for the four shots touching MOA is about .3, I was very happy!    I showed my wife when I got home I was so happy about it and she ask me if I would like to hang it on the fridge!  

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y182/truth10k/IMG_20170428_1415016121_zps1uyryzqs.jpg
View Quote
sounds like a good ending to a great day. I need a like button, hang it on the fridge. Hell I'd have done it!
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 1:50:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Faxon 6.5G 12" group buy guys, what optic are you planning on running?
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 3:21:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By m6z:
Faxon 6.5G 12" group buy guys, what optic are you planning on running?
View Quote
'

Already have a Vortex Viper HS 2.5-10 which I might use or either an Athlon Ares 2.5-15 or SWFA SS 3-15.  Both are more than I probably need but they would get moved over to my 18" AA when I get around to ordering it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 2:32:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ronnoc] [#44]
In case anyone is interested, Odin Works just listed 18" ILGS Grendel uppers here.  $899

Technical Specs
Forged upper
ODIN 18" 6.5 Grendel Intermediate barrel
ODIN Adjustable gas block
ODIN 15.5 M-LOK Forend with accessory rail
ODIN Grendel Type II BCG with Black Nitride Finish
ODIN eXtended Charging Handle
ODIN Warranty
Ships assembled

Build packages of the same thing for $579.

Adjustable gas block is $64 extra.

Barrel:
Made from 416R Stainless Steel
Hand Lapped
Rifling: Button 8 twist
M4 feed ramps
5/8-24 threading
1" MOA guaranteed
.750 low profile gas block included Bolt Carrier Group included - type 2 6.5 Grendel bolt face
18"20"
Gas PlacementIntermediateRifle
Weight2.43lbs2.66lbs
ProfileDMRDMR
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 11:37:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LRRPF52] [#45]
Here's what they look like with Manticore handguards.

Link Posted: 5/3/2017 5:33:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Well, after waffling back and forth between .308 bolt, .308 gas, or 6.5G, I've finally decided on the Grendel.

Here's what I've got so far.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/294984/IMG-1130-187387.JPG

Still trying to decide on barrel.  Probably going to be 18", either Lilja, JP, or Christensen Arms.  May go the CA route to save some weight, this damn Razor is a pig.
View Quote
I would recommend the Christensen barrel. I've had mine over a year and it's been great. I had a Lilja 319 fluted barrel and it was definitely nice, but the Christensen shoots just as well and it's lighter. Plus, the poi shift from suppressed to unsuppressed is less than the Lilja, so it's pretty stiff.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 1:45:02 AM EDT
[#47]
Finally have a complete rifle (sorta, still needs a gas tube ).  Can't wait to test this thing out.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 1:01:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Nice.  Details?
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 2:18:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By m6z:
Nice.  Details?
View Quote
- PSA Blem stripped lower (Cerakoted Troy Coyote Tan)
- Geissele SSA-E
- Aero stripper upper (Cerakoted Troy Coyote Tan)
- Lilja 319 Fluted barrel (Cerakoted Graphite Black)
- Geissele Mk4 15" Handguard in DDC
- DD Clamp On LPGB
- Dead Air Keymount FH
- Geissele Super CH
- Bootleg Adjustable Bolt Carrier
- Maxim Firearms bolt
- Geissele SP 34mm SR25 Scope mount in DDC
- Vortex Razor HDII 3-18x
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 2:27:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RePp] [#50]
Here's what they look like with Manticore handguards.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9zCs2zW0AIkIFp.jpg
View Quote
So much better. Might have to get a shorty.
Page / 22
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top