Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/20/2017 9:12:41 PM EDT
So, I  sort of inherited this rifle the other day and cant find much information about it, or its worth.  Was in rough shape but a little oil made it picture presentable....

I know the action is FN, I know it's 25-06, I know it fires (how could I not try it out?) I know it weighs 25 lbs. Any other knowledge reined down on me would be awesome!

Link Posted: 3/22/2017 9:25:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Bueller.....  Bueller...
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 9:30:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Did you know there is an FNH sub forum in the Armory?
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 9:54:53 AM EDT
[#3]
I have .220 Swift built by Flaigs, a custom gun maker on an FN Mauser action dated 1950. It had a Weaver K2.5 in a Bueller mount. The stock inletting was so tight,  I began to think I'd have to burn it off.  And no epoxy. 
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 11:51:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AWDeity:
Did you know there is an FNH sub forum in the Armory?
View Quote
You'd think a guy that's been around as long as I have would by now....  But NO.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 2:34:59 PM EDT
[#5]
That gun weighs 25 lbs??????
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 2:44:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sublimeshooter] [#6]
Yep! Hell of a heavy barrel on it. Definitely a gun designed for a rest.

EDIT-- That's a lie, I just weighed it again for fun.  it weighs 14.8 lbs   Still heavy.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 6:06:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SteelonSteel] [#7]
It looks it was a custom gun on a  commercial FN Mauser action.  It says action on the action so I'm guessing that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top