Link Posted: 3/13/2017 1:29:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By LRRPF52:
They make great barrels.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 11:00:51 AM EDT
[#5]
My friend just got a B-14 BMP. It is a ridiculously nice rifle, especially for the price.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 11:23:56 AM EDT
[#6]
My experience with them has been negative.  I have three of their AR-15 barrels laying on my junk pile. They are Nitrided and short chambered.  All have the wrong diameter gas port. The chambers look like an angry beaver worked on them. Talked to them at the Shot Show and got blown off.  Your results may be different but I wouldn't go near them.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 1:01:21 PM EDT
[#7]
They are decent built, decent materials, and decent workmanship.  The price is a little high.  Considering this is a precision rifle thread, I really wouldn't consider them a precision rifle at all, not in the purist sense anyway.  many would disagree and flame me possibly, but I don't think they are more accurate than a Savage Axis with an accu- trigger and accu-stock.

Just my opinion.

Happy Trails.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 2:00:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By riflecrank:
My experience with them has been negative.  I have three of their AR-15 barrels laying on my junk pile. They are Nitrided and short chambered.  All have the wrong diameter gas port. The chambers look like an angry beaver worked on them. Talked to them at the Shot Show and got blown off.  Your results may be different but I wouldn't go near them.
View Quote
There are a lot of barrel makers who produce outstanding blanks who can't ream or profile worth a crap.

As long as a rifle builder understands the capabilities and limitations of his parts suppliers, and handles different processes accordingly, you can get the results you are looking for.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 11:41:19 PM EDT
[#9]
I really want to find out more about their 308 HMR rifles. But it seems those are only shipping just now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top