Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2017 4:53:08 PM EDT
Anyone going to be shooting this event? I'm considering making the trip from KS to participate. Would be my first PRS event. I've read several articles and forum post about getting started but am looking for anymore detailed information I should be aware of. I have shot a few other local LR competitions and finished mid/upper pack out of 80 shooters.

Look forward to seeing you guys there
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 7:53:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Not going to Baker but looking forward to the Gas Gun series this year. Will be shooting several PRS events at K&M Precision in West TN. They have a Gas Gun PRS match in May I'll be going to. I've shot the bolt gun matches for the last several years and think the gassers will be a fun change thrown in once in awhile. Good luck if you decide to go to FL, its a nice facility from what I've heard.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 11:08:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone attend this event? I'd like to hear how it went and what the field of shooters used. Could a 16" barrelled .308 AR with 2.5-10x Vortex PST work (not trying to win, but at least have fun without getting frustrated)?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top