Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/6/2016 1:15:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Akira7977]
Hello everyone I'm new here in the forum

I'm looking for a good 22 LR rifle that looks like an AR. so far I like the look for M&P 15-22 Smith and Wesson. any good alternative that is very good and not very expensive. practically i want a rifle that is a good buy. I don't really want to spend more money on a brand that is as good as a cheaper brand. i just want something that looks like an AR that doesn't feel like plastic on your hand. also if i do go with the M&P 15-22. they have multiple version which one is the best option? performance or sports?

thanks john
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 1:18:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I would stick with the M&P 15-22. I've got one that is a very accurate little rifle. The fact that it shoots CCI Blazer the best is a bonus.

Mine is an older one with "quad rails".  I've shot a few of the ones set up with the Magpul furniture, from the factory, and I like the feel of them better.
Link Posted: 12/11/2016 9:30:09 AM EDT
[#2]
For precision type shooting?
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 10:22:43 PM EDT
[#3]
The M&P is nice, but it is going to feel like plastic because it is mostly plastic.
Ruger SR22 rifle looks like an AR, but is just a 10/22 in an aluminum shell.

For precision shooting and feel of an AR then get a quality upper.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top