Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2016 12:09:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Hoyle33]
Getting my stamp for an AAC Element 2 in the mail soon, looking for a host for it

Semi-auto? Bolt action?

Brand?

Pre-threaded or have a gunsmith thread it for me?

FYI this will be a fun gun, no competitions
Link Posted: 4/9/2016 10:44:41 AM EDT
[#1]
PWS T3 Summit
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 10:17:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Trumpet:
PWS T3 Summit
View Quote

There might be one for sale in the EE
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 12:57:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Cz 455 it's great. I was in the same boat awhile back. When I got my stamp all I had was a walther p22. I did some research talked to some folks and ended up with the cz. Although it's not an out of the box shooter. It sounds like you have some time to order the scope mount and bigger mags.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 11:01:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I just dropped a dime on the FV-SR from Grabagun. The CZ is better but it's a 22LR and I have 2 little girls which is 2 weddings I need to think about .
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 11:09:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Have had good experience with the P22, 22/45 and 10/22 for a long gun. All fun. All reliable. All affordable.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 8:54:25 PM EDT
[#6]
If your going for Hollywood quite stay with bolt guns. But since you said fun gun a pump action would be cool.
Link Posted: 6/11/2016 1:48:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By heel-grabber:
If your going for Hollywood quite stay with bolt guns. But since you said fun gun a pump action would be cool.
View Quote

I would have a threaded .22 pump in a minute.  But, their typical tube feed won't allow reloading without removing the suppressor each time.

Sometime, I might experiment with lowering the front mount of the magazine tube just enough to clear a suppressor.  
Would look strange, but be worth it to me if it worked.

I grew up with the chuck-chuck sound of a Winchester 62 and 06, and would love to have those suppressed.  
I hear the collectors grinding their teeth, but I'm only here once.
Link Posted: 6/11/2016 6:10:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Bolt Action - Anschutz.  I have 2 and they are both lasers.

Semi-Auto - Ruger 10/22 customized with KIDD parts and Victor Titan stock

Annies will outperform the 10/22 accuracy speaking but the 10/22 is a hoot to shoot and plenty accurate for most uses

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:33:46 PM EDT
[#9]
I have two, a CZ 452 American & a Savage semi. The CZ is crazy accurate but a bolt action. The Savage is a semi but mag fed, limited to 7rds or so.

Seems like Browning makes a T-Bolt that has a threaded bbl? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 1:52:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hawkin] [#10]
Ruger American Predator model 8334.. Sports South Exclusive if I'm not mistaken. Bolt action with a threaded barrel from the factory.. Love mine.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top