Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/15/2017 3:32:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mathecb]
B&T is awesome. I had a small issue with one of my Atlas bipods and no questions were asked, just describe the issue and send it in. It was fixed and returned to me withing 6 days of shipping it out. Came with some goodies also.

Remember to buy the real thing (notice the sticker on the left).

Link Posted: 7/18/2017 7:46:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I called them and described a minor issue. They told me to go ahead and send it in and I would have it back in two weeks. I never did but it's nice to know the option is there.

I feel kind of bad because I am always using it in ways the designers didn't intend for it to be used. If old down one leg and use it as a barricade press, with the legs folded I lay it over walls and fence posts and even stick the feet through 2" chain link fence so the barrel doesn't make contact and shoot like that. I should take some pictures of that and see what they say about it.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 7:19:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I recently had a rubber foot wear off and they sent me a replacement without hassle.
Link Posted: 12/5/2017 9:44:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Had my atlas bipod cerakoted, well didnt read the warning from the website saying to send to them for disassembly first. Got it back from cerakote and was like thing thing went to shit, sent it to them, with 9 business day had it up and running, small fee but shit i thought i had $300 paperweight!

Coating A Bipod - B&T-ACCU Shot
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 9:53:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a couple Atlas bipods. Haven't had to use support,  but nice to know this type of service is there. They are some of the most well made items I have seen.  One of my current builds will need another bipod and I'm sure it's obvious,  I'll be getting another Atlas.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top