Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/23/2017 5:04:12 AM EDT
I'm looking for a compensator that will reduce the most recoil but not send the gases to the shooter

I purchased a jo recoil eliminator because I love the job Cooley for my se 15 but the eliminator is not cutting it for .300 Winchester magnum

Thinking of getting the fast bastard muzzle brake gen 2 but it looks like it my revert the gases towards the shooter and looks like it only mitagates recoil and not muzzle climb with no top ports.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:31:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 7:16:07 AM EDT
[#2]
I have an apa brake. The blast is not as bad to the shooter as it is to somebody shooting to the side of the shooter. The recoil sensation is an odd feeling. It now feels like a short, sharp, sudden push and pull of the rifle. What is does do is allow me to see my hits, even at 100 yards. Money well spent. I will be installing one on a couple more rifles as needed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top