Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2017 6:47:51 PM EDT
I figured I'd ask about these here.

I would eventually like to do a really nice precision rifle. It's on my long list, so I just kinda search for information and read articles about distance shooting/calibers at my leisure.

I've only shot at (and have access to) 100 yds, so realize I'm not very informed on the matter as it pertains to doing a lot of distance shooting.

Well, I noticed BC comes up a lot when comparing calibers.

Simply enough, I wondered "what cartridge has the best BC?"

Plugged it into Google, found a few articles describing best calibers for applications, etc, which I read.

Then I came upon Flatline, which I thought was interesting but I'd never heard of them before.

Is the idea smart or foolish?

Link Posted: 3/14/2017 7:13:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I wouldn't waste my time.  Good bullets with a good  because of how they are produced and then they are lighter because they are solids so they can be pushed faster.  I shoot a lot and would go broke shooting them.  Some places won't let you run solids on their steel either.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top