Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2017 10:42:50 PM EDT
I hosted my third annual ATF Party for my 40th birthday.

We had a couple skeet throwers running, a suppressed Kriss Vector SBR, a suppressed 22 pistol, and a Sniper's Challenge.

The SC consisted of 4 shots from 4 rifles at 100yds on a 6" steel popper. The first three rifles were easy, and not really much of a challenge for most.

Nearly everyone rang steel with the first three. For those who did, they faced the fourth and final rifle.

This is a stock Colt 6920 with a Vortex PST Viper 1-4x scope. No match barrel, no bipod, no match trigger, no bags to shoot off, and no match Ammo to boot!  Just Federal bulk pack from Wal-Mart.

Of the25 shooters who tried, only three of us hit the target. Good times!
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 10:50:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a lot of fun.  Happy Birthday!
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 11:23:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Obviously no arfcommers were there. We all shoot sub moa with commie steel case ammo from horseback.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top