Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2016 8:54:23 PM EDT
Two questions, first, what are some good optics for a 50? And second what is the opinion of the Bushmaster BA50, (i.e. accurate, reliable )
Thanks for you help..
Link Posted: 8/27/2016 1:15:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Good optics would be Nightforce, Leupold, S&B, Vortex, and many more that I am not even remembering...

That being said, the specifics of the scope are what you want to do with it.  I picked up one of the Leupold 4.5-15x50LR/T's that were on sale at Cabellas for $599.  I don't think it can be beat for the price.

Sorry can't help you with the second question.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 5:43:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for your input...
Link Posted: 9/1/2016 8:50:08 PM EDT
[#3]
If your just going to be plinking with it, buy a Super Sniper.
If you want to stretch it's legs, don't eat lunch for a couple of months and get a major brand 30-34 MM tubed scope with a lot of MOA adjustment.
I had a Cobb BA50 before bushmaster bought them.
Good rifle and didn't have a lot of recoil because of the excellent brake design.
Very easy to break down for transport and cleaning too.
Like any mag fed rifle, your limited by the mags max OAL and will be shooting single shot with the heavier projos.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top