Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/11/2017 3:42:18 PM EDT
Is there anything our there comparable to the omega powder trickler?

I went to go order one and saw they were discontinued and I am having trouble finding anything like it.

I saw the V2 auto trickler but was trying to keep scale/trickler under $300. Was planning on getting the Gempro 250/omega.

I know about the chargemaster and others but looking for something more reliable and down to .02gr
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:09:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you sure it's discontinued? It may be that it has been withdrawn from retailers and is available for web purchase only from the mfg. BTW, I believe it's now called the Dandy 2-Speed Electric Trickler.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 8:39:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Omega powder trickler
I'm guessing you looked at midwayusa. I did the same thing but you can get it straight from the guy that makes them.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 9:23:28 PM EDT
[#3]
SNAP! Thanks so much!

I  looked everywhere I coukd find. Everywhere said discontinued and I even saw it on his website but I just noticed it was for a different product right under the dandy trickler that is discontinued. Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 7:40:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Its a great setup. Been using the omega trickler and gempro scale for 2 years. Load all my ammo this way. I have the original version.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top