Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/10/2014 3:34:05 PM EDT

I have been using this when I get bored at work to practice ranging and shooting. It's great http://www.shooterready.com/lrsdemo.html

Link Posted: 11/10/2014 3:45:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I had the early version 10 or more years ago.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 3:51:24 PM EDT
[#2]
i still have the old version.  haven't looked at it in a long time.  was super cool back then though
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 4:03:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By taliv:

i still have the old version. haven't looked at it in a long time. was super cool back then though
View Quote

I think it's still super cool....super cool that I can practice my calculations and ranging without having to drive to the range, get a day off work, and spend the money on ammo..
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 4:09:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought the full version last year. Worth the money IMO.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 11:19:17 PM EDT
[#5]

Originally Posted By popnfresh:

I bought the full version last year. Worth the money IMO.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote
I bought it last year too.  Than I lost it somehow.  Might buy it again.

Link Posted: 11/11/2014 5:26:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for sharing!  I showed this to my 13 year old boy.  He's a good shooter, but I dope the scope for him.  This should be great for him to practice with over the winter.  

Link Posted: 11/13/2014 6:18:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the link. I have the elevation down, having issues with wind in the sim.
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 2:13:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Hint: Think "half value or full"
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:54:41 AM EDT
[#9]
I bought this last night after being his thread. It's awesome. Worth every penny, so I sent a shooting buddy a link. I have to force myself to brake away from it.

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/7/2015 5:30:32 PM EDT
[#10]
I have the elevation down, having issues with wind in the sim.
View Quote

same here. i've got the right amount of inches just having trouble converting it to clicks or minutes

thanks for sharing OP
Link Posted: 1/7/2015 5:45:34 PM EDT
[#11]

I too bought it a few days ago.

I'll install it when i get home,
the positive reviews make it's
purchase a no-brainer.

Link Posted: 1/7/2015 8:20:48 PM EDT
[#12]
OST
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:31:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Tag for computer
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 11:07:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Very good post. Thanks for the link. I'll be spending the $43 on it today.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 3:53:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Got a score of 80 the first go round on the demo. Will be purchasing!!!
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 5:58:47 PM EDT
[#16]

Originally Posted By Rifle_length:

Got a score of 80 the first go round on the demo. Will be purchasing!!!
View Quote

Yeah, It's a real "blast"!
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 2:05:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By luvmyglock:
I have been using this when I get bored at work to practice ranging and shooting. It's great http://www.shooterready.com/lrsdemo.html

View Quote

Thanks, that's another $43 surfing Arfcom has cost me  

No really, thanks for the link, this is a great tool for reinforcing the calculations involved. I've learned a lot about wind adjustments from this.

Link Posted: 2/7/2015 10:26:00 PM EDT
[#18]

Originally Posted By Speedie:

No really, thanks for the link, this is a great tool for reinforcing the calculations involved. I've learned a lot about wind adjustments from this.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Speedie:

Originally Posted By luvmyglock:

No problem. Honestly, when the weather sucks or you just dont have the time or for whatever reason cannot get out to shoot, this program is great and in the long run saves you money on ammo.

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 2:43:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Colonel_Strelnikov] [#19]
I have the app on my iPhone. Great for practice on the go.

Oops, sorry I was wrong, I have the Mil Dot range finder app. Not Shooter ready.
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 8:37:59 PM EDT
[#20]
I am really interested in purchasing this software.  My only question is whether or not there is any work currently being done to update the simulator with newer reticles.  If not I have no problem purchasing the current version but if there is something in the works and is not far out from being released, Id like to wait.

Thanks for any info either way.

Link Posted: 5/7/2016 3:51:59 PM EDT
[#21]
YEP. I am going to buy it this weekend. at 57 I have a lot to learn about this MOA STUFF. Marty
Link Posted: 5/7/2016 4:40:35 PM EDT
[#22]
I used to use it with my mil dot master on long airplane flights.  I probably have the disc laying around somewhere.  I need to use it at work.  

I just had to make a range card Friday for heavy crosswinds.  It would have been effortless if I were still fresh on that program.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top