Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2013 12:14:03 PM EDT
Fellow Arfcom'ers,

Many years ago I became interested in traditional archery.  I took a class from a local bowyer and started making some longbows.  Over time I collected a variety of things related to bow making.

Now, many years later, I find myself needing to help all this stuff find a new home.  My family and I are moving on to our sailboat and I just don't have room for any of these things.

Though I mostly lurk around here, I have been entertained and educated on a wide variety of topics and I want to give back to this community.  

If someone here lives in the Portland, OR area and would want some supplies, including the first two volumes of The Traditional Bowyers Bible, then please let me know.  

I need to get these items to a new home before the end of this week.  (3/23)

Please email me at mike.routen.at.g.mail.com  (take out all the dots and replace the "at" with the right symbol) and let me know.  We'll see if we can make arrangements to get these to you.

Thank you!!
Link Posted: 10/16/2013 12:31:10 AM EDT
[#1]
What do you have?
Link Posted: 10/23/2013 7:20:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I PM'd him months ago, having also missed his deadline due to not knowing there was a Traditional Archery forum on here.  At that time he'd donated his stuff to an archery club somewhere locally in Portland.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top