Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/4/2013 2:02:13 AM EDT
Alright...Here is the deal.  Never called for one of these infamous fire missions here on arfcom before.  My ol' lady's sister shot this magnificent buck opening day in Georgia with her bow.  Their local taxidermist has a great contest going on with a nice crossbow and a free mount at stake.  I know we have the audience to pull this one out for a great family who has put a lot of work into preserving the appreciation and love of the outdoors for their children and those around them.

If your on facebook, click the link...like the photo....and get this great southern Alabama family a great Christmas present!

CLICK HERE AND LIKE THE PHOTO!!!!!

ADDITIONAL PHOTOS PROVIDED FOR PERSUASION!!

HAD TO FINISH WITH A GREAT PHOTO OF THOSE YOUNG'UNS FOR EXTRA MOTIVATION.  
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 2:10:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Done will share it with my hunting groups
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 2:21:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Done will share it with my hunting groups
View Quote

Thanks Brother!
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 2:27:20 AM EDT
[#3]
The tongue in that first pic cracks me up.  It's kind of cartoon like, y'know when something gets knocked out?  I expect little birds tweeting or stars floating around the antlers.

Oh, and hit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top