Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/7/2013 4:26:46 PM EDT
Does anyone have any experience using one? I know they're costly, but if they are as effective as they appear to be on the tv shows, I think I need one in my life.
Link Posted: 9/17/2013 10:24:58 AM EDT
[#1]
they work.  I've used one the past two seasons and deer come so close to my tree it's frightening.  I've had several good bucks walk right under my tree.  It also helps me out in one area where the wind is not in my favor.   I don't use it as a substitute to my descenting products, but an addition.   There are several guys at texasbowhunter.com that use these and have had great results.
Link Posted: 9/17/2013 11:25:44 PM EDT
[#2]
That's good to know. I bought one a few weeks ago. I'm also planning on adding it to everything else I'm doing. Dr. Kroll mentioned during a show I was watching and talked about how he tested it. One of his undergraduate students wore the same shirt at the research farm for a week straight. They then placed the shirt on a mannequin in a ground blind and either had the unit on or off. They then baited the area downwind of the blind and noticed a measurable difference in the deer coming to the bait when the unit was on. I thought that spoke volumes.
Link Posted: 9/18/2013 11:38:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Isn't a portable version of Ionic Breeze thingymajigger from the Sharper Image?
Link Posted: 11/3/2013 8:34:19 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't use one but do have an Ozone generator that I use to deodorize rental houses. But here is the catch.

I use it to deodorize my hunting clothes. Put my clothes in a closet and run for 30 minutes. Kills "ALL' odors and odor causing agents.

I guess my point is don't just use your Ozonics in the field but use it to kill ALL odors on you hunting clothes before hunting. You paid big bucks for it so really get you moneys worth and expand its use.

EBR666
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top