Anyone have any experience with these?

http://flyingarrowmontana.com/#!/splash-page

Sorry if I screwed the link up.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:13:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 10:16:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, that's kinda what I was thinking.
Did kill two bucks last season with them. Both shots passed through in the ribs at about 25 yards with a 70 pound draw.
No massive blood trails like I've seen with the rage broad heads but both still piled up at about 20 yards.
So, kind of eh.
They did sort of drift a bit in flight and ripped the crap out of my practice block with big foam rubber worms as a result.
Link Posted: 9/19/2015 4:56:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I was gonna ask about these, ive been debating about getting these or the cyclones. Wasnt sure if they would be worth the $40 price tag they are asking for them.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 7:25:17 AM EDT
[#4]
These are all we use (Myself, wife, and kids). They create great wound channels and the deer don't usually go more than 30-40 yards. We killed 3 deer last year with them out of the crossbows, a Parker Thunderhawk and a Barnett Jackle. Look on Amazon for these, you can buy a dozen for like $50 with free shipping.

Chris
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 12:30:29 AM EDT
[#5]
My buddy killed 2 deer with them this year from a Bowtech Destroyer @70lbs and 31.5" draw. Blood trails were just ok but both deer went less than 75yds. I shot 3 deer with Grim reaper hybrids out of a 55lb draw Martin and 2 of the 3 were massive blood and the 3rd although decent blood there was no exit because i lodged it in the offside shoulder on a quartering away shot.
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 2:23:13 PM EDT
[#6]
After trying some of the more deadlier broad heads I have fallen back to the simple 3 blade ones.  Not saying that those other ones didn't do the job but a 2 or 3 blade will kill a critter just as dead.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top