Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/12/2013 5:49:12 PM EDT
I have a very sweet PSE Mach 10 that, as most bows do, doesn't have much value despite being only used once.  The problem is it has 70# limbs and they were too much when I bought the years ago so they are much too difficult to pull now.  I took it to my local PSE dealer and they backed it off as far as was safe to do so but it's still pretty difficult for me with my back problems.  I was going to contact PSE and ask but they won't accept questions or calls unless they have to do with a current product order *sigh*.  They say I have to go through my dealer but before I do that, again, I was curious if anyone has ever purchased new limbs for an older bow from PSE before?  My current limbs are in great shape but are just too heavy for me so it's not a damage thing that might be covered under a warranty.

I really like this bow and I'd like to be able to use it.  Selling it would be a waste since older bows have very little value in the "gotta have the newest model" archery world so the only way to get any of the value I have in it (somewhere around $1300-1400 iirc) is to find new limbs.
Link Posted: 10/12/2013 9:59:31 PM EDT
[#1]
You might check Ebay to see if there is the same model bow with lighter limbs.

Link Posted: 10/14/2013 5:51:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Well I did find some 60# limbs for sale but what I need to know is this...since I have a Mach 10 with 70# limbs any other Mach 10 limbs, regardless of draw weight, should be the same length right?

I want to make sure it's just replacing one set of limbs for another before buying them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top